This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Papa Dragon 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Gunslinger 2-6 
    Participant
    summit_travel.png

Well folks the dates are public, and they are roughly the same time frame as last year. Registration should be opening in Feb. I will be getting more info up on this thread. Please use this thread to respond to planning queries. Use the old thread for banter ans BS. I will get back to you as I get further info.Caan't wait!!!Guns 2-6This is the list of those who have expressed interest in going. Please confirm if this is correct.Gunslinger2-6*SuperNovaThirstysteer*GoneWalkabout*MaxtraxWench*Sebori*Dusty McGrath*RustyNateand101+1*Firerunner*Solarfuel+1*GadgetURD*ConfirmedI need confirmations if you plan on going. I need Names, Phone#(cell), and Mailing Address. You can PM these to me. I can't proceed further without your respose. The deposits on all cabins have been paid. I am trying to build my tracking spreadsheet and need the data to track who's going and who has paid once I give a payment notice. I plan on sending the notices out next month so that I can get the PayPal invoices sent. Thanks all

Papa Dragon 
    Participant

I wish, taking the family to Hawaii this summer so I can buy a Hula Girl for the FJ’s dash.

The topic ‘Official dates 2011 FJ Summit July 20-24th 2011 (UPDATED)’ is closed to new replies.

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

© 2007 - 2018, FJ Bruisers 

Forgot your details?