New Ford Bronco

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Papa Dragon Papa Dragon 1 hour, 9 minutes ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mountainclimber Mountainclimber 

We’ve all heard about the upcoming new Ford Ranger and Ford Bronco. No one seems to know what they will look like yet and Ford is rather vague about the Bronco. “It will be a unique vehicle”. Probably no built on the upcoming Ranger chassis which is currently built and sold in South America.

I’ve seen several photos out there but this one looks eerily familiar. Hmmm.

2007 FJ Cruiser. A few scratches and some other junk.
    KJ4ETF

Profile photo of Mountainclimber Mountainclimber 

Here’s more info on the old Ford Bronco. I’ve seen several cherry 1968 models, ll in original condition, over at Iron Mike’s Garage in Rockville.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/trucks/a25003/ford-bronco-badass/?src=nl&mag=pop&list=nl_pnl_news&date=020217

2007 FJ Cruiser. A few scratches and some other junk.
    KJ4ETF

Profile photo of gearwrench gearwrench 
    Participant

I would like to see Ford incorporate some early aspects into the new Bronco. Retro is in after all

Profile photo of Papa Dragon Papa Dragon 
    Participant

Looks to much like a Jeep Wrangler, not that theses anything wrong with that 🙂

2014 TTUE with every panel pin stripping, dents, rust, winch and CB. Oh and lots of stickers and patches on the headliner.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

© 2007 - 2017, FJ Bruisers • FJ Bruisers • P.O. Box 14 • Ashburn, Virgnia 20146

Forgot your details?