This topic contains 440 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  vripley 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     vripley 
    Participant

Ok, it's time for us to have one of our own…Rules are simple:There are no rules. However, it is considered cheating to look up quotes (try and use your limited memory you skally-waggs!).I will start:"Anyone not wearing 1,000,000 SPF sunblock is gonna have a really bad day!"

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Ok, it's time for us to have one of our own...Rules are simple:There are no rules. However, it is considered cheating to look up quotes (try and use your limited memory you skally-waggs!).I will start:"Anyone not wearing 1,000,000 SPF sunblock is gonna have a really bad day!"

T-2, Judgement Day;  A crazy Sarha Connor about Judgement Day to the Psych Dr.

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

“Hello Cleveland, Hello Cleveland”

FJ Opus 

"Hello Cleaveland, Hello Cleaveland"

This is Spinal TapNew one:"All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the corps!"

vripley 
    Participant

Aliens (this is Alien 2).

"Hello Cleaveland, Hello Cleaveland"

This is Spinal TapNew one:"All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the corps!"

vripley 
    Participant

Obviously a tough crowd here… So, I am gonna swing below the belt on this one… And, I bet it never gets solved!(:Harrold says, "Is it a good or bad sign when you bleed from your ears?"Taylor replies, "That's a good sign H."

jmaiella 
    Participant

Obviously a tough crowd here... So, I am gonna swing below the belt on this one... And, I bet it never gets solved!(:Harrold says, "Is it a good or bad sign when you bleed from your ears?"Taylor replies, "That's a good sign H."

No clue. How about this one:"Hey Farva, what's the name of that place you like with the chicken wings and all that goofy sh!t on the walls?""Shenanigans!?! You're talking about Shenanigans, right?"

Anonymous

-“I heard you screaming from all the way over there!!”-"I wasn't screamin alright!!"-"But I heard you-"-"I wasn't screaming, I was whistling.."-"You was whistling "Willie, help get this b*tch off me??"-Yeah...

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

-"I heard you screaming from all the way over there!!"-"I wasn't screamin alright!!"-"But I heard you-"-"I wasn't screaming, I was whistling.."-"You was whistling "Willie, help get this b*tch off me??"-Yeah...

I'm Gona Get'ya Sucka... a classic

Anonymous

No clue. How about this one:"Hey Farva, what's the name of that place you like with the chicken wings and all that goofy sh!t on the walls?""Shenanigans!?! You're talking about Shenanigans, right?"Love that movie, favorite is in the beginning when the kids get pulled over and the one kid eats all the drugs and is tripping out.  when he says..."Candybar!!!" to the cop I had soda come out my nose...Supertroopers..

Anonymous

-"I heard you screaming from all the way over there!!"-"I wasn't screamin alright!!"-"But I heard you-"-"I wasn't screaming, I was whistling.."-"You was whistling "Willie, help get this b*tch off me??"-Yeah...

Love I'm gonna get you sucka, so many good lines in that movie!!I'm Gona Get'ya Sucka... a classic

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

My turn again, "As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldarado. Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives."To answer you need to name the movie and state what the third prize is. -Ben

Anonymous

“If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.”

jmaiella 
    Participant

Love that movie, favorite is in the beginning when the kids get pulled over and the one kid eats all the drugs and is tripping out.  when he says..."Candybar!!!" to the cop I had soda come out my nose...Supertroopers..

Me, my brother, and some friends were in the theater watching 28 Days Later a few years ago, and at a really quiet, suspensful part, my little brother yelled out "Candybars!!!" in the theater. Everyone started laughing their asses off. It was one of the greatest moments of his life. He's in Airborne jump school now for the Army ROTC. God help our country...

Anonymous

"If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis."

Big Daddy..

Anonymous

My turn again, "As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldarado. Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives."To answer you need to name the movie and state what the third prize is. -Ben

Can't remember the name of the movie...it'll come to me but "third prize is you're fired!"

Anonymous

Big Daddy..

Nope, but close...

FJ Opus 

“I have had… enough… of YOU!”Bonus points for identifying who "You" 's most memorable movie role was outside this one....

Anonymous

Big Daddy..

Nope, but close...

Ahhh, that was from Billy Madison!?!?!  They start to blend together..

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Is that in Aliens when Ripley (just got that) pushes the B!^c# out the loading bay doors?-Ben

Anonymous

Ben, the contest was from Glengarry glenross…must have been around 92-93 because I worked at a video store my senior yr of high school and watched that.  Strange title though, hard to rememberNext movie quote.."Now a question of etiquette, as I pass do I give you the a$$ or the crotch??"

jmaiella 
    Participant

That is Fight Club, sir.How about:"I had my back broke once, and my legs broke twice, and on my worst day, I can still beat the hell out of you."Extra points for who said it, and who it was addressed to.

FJ Opus 

Is that in Aliens when Ripley (just got that) pushes the B!^c# out the loading bay doors?-Ben

Nope, but did a Aliens quote earlier that Rip got.BTW: ONe of the best lines from Aliens - "Get away from her you BITCH!"

CGChief 
    Participant

That is Fight Club, sir.How about:"I had my back broke once, and my legs broke twice, and on my worst day, I can still beat the hell out of you."Extra points for who said it, and who it was addressed to.

Wasn't that John Wayne in "The Cowboys"?  It was addressed Bruce Dern.

jmaiella 
    Participant

[Wasn't that John Wayne in "The Cowboys"?  It was addressed Bruce Dern.

You win a cookie, Chuck! 8)

CGChief 
    Participant

So how 'bout "She is fine! Except for being still crazy, she's a picture of health!"

vripley 
    Participant

“I'll be back Bennett!”

Anonymous

"I'll be back Bennett!"

Not sure if this is correct Rip but was it Commando with the Governator??  I remember the bad guys name was Bennett..

vripley 
    Participant

Yep. It was the first time that ah-nold said, “I'll be back.”

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Yep. It was the first time that ah-nold said, "I'll be back."

The best line from that movie was, "Remember when I told you I'd kill you last?..........I lied."

vripley 
    Participant

And then…Rae Dawn Chong says, "What did you do with Sully?"Ah-nold says, "I let him go."Hehehehe

The best line from that movie was, "Remember when I told you I'd kill you last?..........I lied."

vripley 
    Participant

Guess this one:"Now youze can't leave."Still one of my favorite scenes...(:

Anonymous

Rae Dawn Chong says, "What did you do with Sully?"Ah-nold says, "I let him go."HeheheheGotta love the cheesy lines in the 80's action movies.  I was probably 12 when that movie came out, man, I was soooo in love with Alyssa Milano, guess I still am...hahaha 🙂

Anonymous

a bronx tale, right?

vripley 
    Participant

Wow!!!You rock!No one gets that one.(:What a great scene. I love that movie. Most folks have never even heard of it. -V

a bronx tale, right?

Anonymous

Yeah, great scene & great movie. Even Joe, mr. italian-mobster-movie, never saw it. Its going on the netflix queue.

jmaiella 
    Participant

Yeah, great scene & great movie. Even Joe, mr. italian-mobster-movie, never saw it. Its going on the netflix queue.

JUDAS!

vripley 
    Participant

Put “Secretary” on the list too…  OMG!!!

Anonymous

Put "Secretary" on the list too...  OMG!!!

Recently released from a mental hospital after treatment for self-mutilating tendencies, a young woman (Maggie Gyllenhaal) gets a job as a secretary for a successful attorney (James Spader) with a tendency toward angry disapproval. The mix of self-loathing (her) and egomania (him) leads them into a unique relationship charged with sadomasochism. This twisted, humorous tale of repressed passion marks Gyllenhaal's first starring role. sounds unique...

jmaiella 
    Participant

God, I should have never exposed her to you nutjobs on this forum, lol. S&M, huh?

Anonymous

Recently released from a mental hospital after treatment for self-mutilating tendencies, a young woman (Maggie Gyllenhaal) gets a job as a secretary for a successful attorney (James Spader) with a tendency toward angry disapproval. The mix of self-loathing (her) and egomania (him) leads them into a unique relationship charged with sadomasochism. This twisted, humorous tale of repressed passion marks Gyllenhaal's first starring role. sounds unique...That is definitly a demented movie, you'll certainly say "WTF" to yourself more than a few times...cracks me up

Doug Dobrynski 

God, I should have never exposed her to you nutjobs on this forum, lol. S&M, huh?

It's whats for dinner.

Anonymous

Whatchoo talkin' about Willis?  He said it a year earlier in The Terminator.

vripley 
    Participant

Oops. I learn something new every day!(:

Whatchoo talkin' about Willis?  He said it a year earlier in The Terminator.

jmaiella 
    Participant

“You know, the Nazis had pieces of flare… that they made the Jews wear.”

CGChief 
    Participant

"You know, the Nazis had pieces of flare... that they made the Jews wear."

Office Space

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Office SpaceExcuse me; I, I, think you have my s-stapler.MMM,.....Yeah....I'm gona' need you to come in this Saturday.-Ben

jmaiella 
    Participant

“Now lick it!”

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Office SpaceExcuse me; I, I, think you have my s-stapler.MMM,.....Yeah....I'm gona' need you to come in this Saturday.-Ben

Were all invited, I think I might take that new chick from Logistics. If things go well I might be showing her my O-Face.O-H, O-H, O-H, You know what I mean, O-H, Yeha.

Anonymous

Office Space"watch out for the cornhole!!"

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Easy one…Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

vripley 
    Participant

That movie ROCKS! It will get you… um er… well, curious.(:

Put "Secretary" on the list too...  OMG!!!

Recently released from a mental hospital after treatment for self-mutilating tendencies, a young woman (Maggie Gyllenhaal) gets a job as a secretary for a successful attorney (James Spader) with a tendency toward angry disapproval. The mix of self-loathing (her) and egomania (him) leads them into a unique relationship charged with sadomasochism. This twisted, humorous tale of repressed passion marks Gyllenhaal's first starring role. sounds unique...

Anonymous

It rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again……    ;D

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

It rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again......    ;D

Silence of the Lambs. "So I ate his liver with a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti"

Anonymous

Why do I have to be Mr. PInk

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Why do I have to be Mr. PInk

Resivior Dogs....another classic"If he refuses, cut off his pinky"

Anonymous

Easy one...Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

Old School.  😀New one:""Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!"

Anonymous

You *ucked Up You Trusted usWe will sware that you were taking great care of the car and we woke up and the car was missingMy Advice To You Is To Start Drinking HeavilyTrust Him Hes In Pre Law

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

You *ucked Up You Trusted usWe will sware that you were taking great care of the car and we woke up and the car was missingMy Advice To You Is To Start Drinking HeavilyTrust Him Hes In Pre Law

Animal House"Was it over when the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor"?Toga...Toga...Toga...

Anonymous

Charlie …  they took my thumb Charlie …

Anonymous

New one:""Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!"Also Fight Club!Anudda new one..No, she gets a special cologne, its called sex panther by Odeon...It's illegal in 9 countries, got bits of real panther in it so you know its good!

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

I can't remember the name. I think it's The Anchorman or The Adventures of Ron Burgundy.

Anonymous

Yup, I think the title is Anchorman: The Adventures of Ron Burgandy…something along those lines..

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

How about….. The Anchorman; The LEGEND of…..

Yup, I think the title is Anchorman: The Adventures of Ron Burgandy...something along those lines..

Anonymous

ha, should be the legend of!!  I like when the girl walks up and he's doing curls.  998, 999, 1000..

Anonymous

Charlie ...  they took my thumb Charlie ...

Now that's a tough one...but just got that recently on Netflix.  The Pope of Greenwich Village.  Eric Roberts...wowHere's one for you guys...."She's not my special lady friend!"

jmaiella 
    Participant

Here's one for you guys...."She's not my special lady friend!"

DUDE: Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing-- LEBOWSKI: Are you employed, sir? DUDE: Employed? LEBOWSKI: You don't go out and make a living dressed like that in the middle of a weekday. DUDE: Is this a--what day is this?

Anonymous

Charlie ...  they took my thumb Charlie ...

Now that's a tough one...but just got that recently on Netflix.  The Pope of Greenwich Village.  Eric Roberts...wowHere's one for you guys...."She's not my special lady friend!"

I thought no one would get that one !!!

vripley 
    Participant

That is my favorite comedy… I love the part that goes something like this:Scene: hot chick laying out next to the pool and the Dude approacheth...Hot Chick: "I'll suck your c*** for $1,000."Assistant approaches and asks, "What are you doing?"The Dude: "I'm lookin' for an ATM man."ROFL

Here's one for you guys...."She's not my special lady friend!"

DUDE: Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing-- LEBOWSKI: Are you employed, sir? DUDE: Employed? LEBOWSKI: You don't go out and make a living dressed like that in the middle of a weekday. DUDE: Is this a--what day is this?

One Proud Mama 

“That there is an RV.”

MarylandFJ1 

Here is an easy but fun one:"People call me the Bry man; I'm the stylish one of the group. I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang. "

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Didn”t someone do that one already?Ron Burgondy

MarylandFJ1 

Didn"t someone do that one already?Ron Burgondy

I don't think it was done already... I looked... maybe not well, but I lookedNot Ron Burgundy... right movie wrong character.  Was "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy" the character saying that was Brian Fantana.

Anonymous

"That there is an RV."

Jeez, I can see the truck!  Early 90's...I wanna say Tango & Cash for some reason... ;DEither that or Aliens.  ::)

FJ Opus 

"That there is an RV."

Jeez, I can see the truck!  Early 90's...I wanna say Tango & Cash for some reason... ;DEither that or Aliens.  ::)

Sounds close"That is an RV - from hell!"

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

stripes?

jmaiella 
    Participant

"That there is an RV."

Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Cousin Eddie to Clark

Anonymous

Heres an easy one but one of the best movies of all time.."Dude my dads a television repair man.  He's got lots of tools, we can fix this!"

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Heres an easy one but one of the best movies of all time.."Dude my dads a television repair man.  He's got lots of tools, we can fix this!"

Is it Fast times at Ridgemont High when Spakoli (sp) wrecked the Trans Am?"No Shirt No Shoes No Dice... Know it, learn it."

FJ Opus 

Here's some choice, but easy, ones:"I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future. ""Oh, you English are so superior, aren't you? Would you like to know where you'd be without us, the US of A, to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest f***g province in the Russian Empire, that's what! So don't call me stupid, lady. Just thank me! (Thank you for popping in and protecting us!) If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German! Singing: Deutschland, Deutschland über alles"

Doug Dobrynski 

A Fish Called Wanda.  Haven't seen that classic in quite some time.  “A$$hole!”

Doug Dobrynski 

Movie I saw the other night:"Is a pig's pu$$y pork?"

FJ Opus 

You are defenitley a child of the 80's if you get this one!"Bah weep granah weep ninni bong."

Anonymous

Is it Fast times at Ridgemont High when Spakoli (sp) wrecked the Trans Am?"No Shirt No Shoes No Dice... Know it, learn it."

You are correct Ben.  Spicoli was awesome, and Phoebe Cates scene coming out of the pool...

Anonymous

You are defenitley a child of the 80's if you get this one!"Bah weep granah weep ninni bong."

Ok, so I had an optimus prime and a few other Transformers.  The new movie coming out this summer is going to be awesome!  and yes I was a child of the 80's

FJ Opus 

Ok, so I had an optimus prime and a few other Transformers.  The new movie coming out this summer is going to be awesome!  and yes I was a child of the 80's

It's OK man, we all did; Grimlock and Optimus were the pride of my collection - Swoop came in second.  And yes, when Optimus died in the movie, I did cry - you gotta problem wit dat?!  😛

Anonymous

I'm just the cook

One Proud Mama 

“Hmm, the new Oldsmobiles are out early this year.”

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

"Hmm, the new Oldsmobiles are out early this year."

The Blues Brothers."Disco Pants and Haircuts, This mall has everything."

Anonymous

Oooh the Blue Brothers.  What a great movie…..dang Illinois Nazi's..The mall has everything quote isn't from Mallrats is it??

Doug Dobrynski 

Blues Brothers as well.

One Proud Mama 

“You wanna go with me to the bathroom–doctor says I shouldn't lift anything heavy.”

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

"You wanna go with me to the bathroom--doctor says I shouldn't lift anything heavy."

Bruce Willis in The Last Boy Scout.

Anonymous

Moooon River!

One Proud Mama 

Excellent!

Anonymous

Moooon River!

Fletch!!

One Proud Mama 

“Daddy, our top came off.”"No sh*t!"

CGChief 
    Participant

"Daddy, our top came off.""No sh*t!"

Smokey and the Bandit

One Proud Mama 

Smokey and the Bandit

Very good!

Anonymous

I'm just the cook

Under Seige !

Anonymous

"That there is an RV."

Jeez, I can see the truck!  Early 90's...I wanna say Tango & Cash for some reason... ;DEither that or Aliens.   ::)

Sounds close"That is an RV - from hell!"

Variation on a theme:"Looks like the cops have themselves an RV." (rough quote)

CGChief 
    Participant

Die HardHow about"And you: friendless, brainless, helpless, hopeless! Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed in Greenland! "

Anonymous

The Princess Bride.How about:"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to converse with the Almighty."

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

The Princess Bride.How about:"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to converse with the Almighty."

Braveheart

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

How about…"Try not to suck any d![k on the way to the parking lot.........Hey!, Hey! you get back here."

Anonymous

How about..."Try not to suck any d![k on the way to the parking lot.........Hey!, Hey! you get back here."

"I'm not even supposed to be here!"CLERKS !  Great flick.Here's one for ya'll..."In the words of the Mother Mary, 'come again?'"

jmaiella 
    Participant

Snatch!How about:"We were at the Pogo Lounge at the Beverly Hills hotel, sipping Singapore Slings with Mezcal on the side."and from the same flick"Don't you know that money goes to the World Bank!? You people voted for Hubert Humphrey! And you killed Jesus!"

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Also…."Do you have anything to declare?", "Yeha, Don't Fu[*!n" go to England."

Doug Dobrynski 

Snatch!How about:"We were at the Pogo Lounge at the Beverly Hills hotel, sipping Singapore Slings with Mezcal on the side."and from the same flick"Don't you know that money goes to the World Bank!? You people voted for Hubert Humphrey! And you killed Jesus!"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Doug Dobrynski 

“Somebody's gotta go back and get a sh!t load of dimes!”

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

"Somebody's gotta go back and get a sh!t load of dimes!"

Blazing Saddles."Excuse me whilw I whip this out"

Doug Dobrynski 

“Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys! I am talking about the central nervous system!”

FJ Opus 

"Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys! I am talking about the central nervous system!"

Young Frankenstein"Abby Normal"

FJ Opus 

It's obvious, but I love this one….Auctioneer - Where are you from?Josephus (Gregory Hines tap dancing) - EthiopiaAuctioneer - What part?Josephus - 125th Street.

Doug Dobrynski 

It's obvious, but I love this one....Auctioneer - Where are you from?Josephus (Gregory Hines tap dancing) - EthiopiaAuctioneer - What part?Josephus - 125th Street.

History of the World: Part INext:"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy."

One Proud Mama 

History of the World: Part INext:"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy."

The DepartedNext one is very easy, but funny!"She's got a great @ss--and you've got your head, all the way up it!"

Doug Dobrynski 

The DepartedNext one is very easy, but funny!"She's got a great @ss--and you've got your head, all the way up it!"

Heat."You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!"

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Scarface..

Doug Dobrynski 

“Don't make me steamroll you. Steamroller!”

vripley 
    Participant

Vaughn talking to Kristine every Wednesday night in bed?

"Don't make me steamroll you. Steamroller!"

Doug Dobrynski 

Vaughn talking to Kristine every Wednesday night in bed?

Sure that isn't Vaughn asking Kristine for a steamer every Wednesday night?

vripley 
    Participant

Sounds like Vince Vaughn to me. Was it that one with what's her name from Friends?

vripley 
    Participant

“You usin' the whole fist there doc?”

Doug Dobrynski 

Sounds like Vince Vaughn to me. Was it that one with what's her name from Friends?

Survey says!  XXX

vripley 
    Participant

“She had our second baby sideways.”

Doug Dobrynski 

"You usin' the whole fist there doc?"

Fletch

Doug Dobrynski 

"She had our second baby sideways."

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

jmaiella 
    Participant

"She had our second baby sideways."

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

Damn, I knew that one! "People train runs out of" *hawks a loogie* "Stubbville." Just saw it again last week.

Doug Dobrynski 

Hint:Another quote from this movie:"He saw Jedi 17 times, eh."

Doug Dobrynski 

Movie I saw the other night:"Is a pig's pu$$y pork?"

Hint:"Just because you got the bacon, lettuce, and tomato don't mean I'm gonna give you my toast."

vripley 
    Participant

Strange Brew? That is one of my favorites!"You can't drive that truck eh, you don't even have a license!""But it's a beer truck eh.""Oh."

Doug Dobrynski 

Strange Brew? That is one of my favorites!"You can't drive that truck eh, you don't even have a license!""But it's a beer truck eh.""Oh."

DING DING DING.  Winner winner chicken dinner!

vripley 
    Participant

Was that a yes?Oops... I see your response inside the quote.(:

Doug Dobrynski 

Fixed/corrected/modified.

Anonymous

“If the good lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates.”

One Proud Mama 

“…I'll collect your f*cking head.  Just like this f*cker here.  Now, if any of you sons-of-b!tches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F*CKING TIME!”

vripley 
    Participant

“Put Edwina back in bowl.”

vripley 
    Participant

No one (except Dobrynski) will get my last one, so I will throw one more into the proverbial hopper:"Hey Mr. Sniper sir."

Anonymous

"Put Edwina back in bowl."

All of Me  🙂

Doug Dobrynski 

"If the good lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates."

"Violet, you're turning violet, Violet."Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

vripley 
    Participant

Wow!!!Good call... I thought I was the only person on the planet who remembered that one. Then I remembered that you were old too.q-:

"Put Edwina back in bowl."

All of Me  🙂

vripley 
    Participant

I am sort-of cheating on this one… You see this line is only available on the Director's Cut DVD.If that wasn't a hint... I dunno what is!(:

"Hey Mr. Sniper sir."

Anonymous

Here's an easy one since it is Friday but definitly funny!!-What's my name?-Huh?-(She Slaps him) Say my name b!tch!!!

One Proud Mama 

Here's an easy one since it is Friday but definitly funny!!-What's my name?-Huh?-(She Slaps him) Say my name b!tch!!!

American Pie?

FJ Opus 

The movie itself if full of memorable and popular quotes, but I thought we'd go a little obscure:"...It still doesn't change the fact that I don't own a car. "

vripley 
    Participant

“Gimme da keys. I'll drive!”

Anonymous

Great Movie, Ferris Buellers Day offand yes, that was American Pie!All these movies make me wish I was a teenager again!!!!

Anonymous

"Gimme da keys. I'll drive!"

One of the best movies ever!  Weird Science.  "He don't even have a license, Lisa!"Ok, how about another easier one..."No one can eat 50 eggs."

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Cool Hand Luke…Puhaleese,,,,Common waa too easyHow about......"wish they wouldn't land those things here while we're playing golf."

CGChief 
    Participant

Cool Hand Luke...Puhaleese,,,,Common waa too easyHow about......"wish they wouldn't land those things here while we're playing golf."

M*A*S*H*how 'bout "Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. "

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Patton, An actual quote and not just a movie line.Another one...."Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." (I Changed quote from an obscure one)-Ben

Anonymous

Doctor Strangelove"Empathy was yesterday. Today, you're wasting my mother#@!&ing time"

Anonymous

Doctor Strangelove"Empathy was yesterday. Today, you're wasting my mother#@!&ing time"

HEAT baby!  At least I hope that's it...Pacino in the junkyard?"Beer?"  "It's 10 in the morning!"  "Scotch?"

Anonymous

HEAT baby!  At least I hope that's it...Pacino in the junkyard?

Correctamundo.

Anonymous

"Beer?"  "It's 10 in the morning!"  "Scotch?"Was that Mr Mom, when he was a complete mess??How about,"that's why I date high school girls..."  "I get older and then stay the same age...."

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Dazed and Confused. Best High School movieHow about ......Do bullets go bad? No, it's not like milk. They don't have expiration date or anything.

FJ Opus 

L.A. Story – one my all time favs!

Anonymous

“What tipped me off was something your wife said when we were in bed together, that we had the same build.”

CGChief 
    Participant

Fletch

vripley 
    Participant

Hey Carmine. Remember me?

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Godfather"Leave the gun; take the cannoli"

One Proud Mama 

“Shut up fatso, I don't have a pot.”

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

"Shut up fatso, I don't have a pot."

It's Pulp Fiction the part with Butch the boxer."Do you widh I had a pot?"  "What's that you want some pit?"Howzabout.."Hey, that kangaroo just took my ball."

Anonymous

Ahh, just watched it the other night going to bed.  I'll add on “we got the Kentucky Bluegrass, hawaiian sensimelia..”Or "I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber, didn't want to do it, but I felt I owed it to them!"Howzabout.."Hey, that kangaroo just took my ball."

jmaiella 
    Participant

Caddyshack!?

Anonymous

Yes, definitly has to go on the top 10 greatest movies of all time list.

vripley 
    Participant

Father Carmine was in the Godfather… But, that wasn't the movie. I will complete the quote to give you more of a clue:"Hey Carmine. Remember me? We went to Kindergarten together." *POW*

Godfather"Leave the gun; take the cannoli"

Anonymous

Father Carmine was in the Godfather... But, that wasn't the movie. I will complete the quote to give you more of a clue:"Hey Carmine. Remember me? We went to Kindergarten together." *POW*

You didn't need to expand the quote.  I would have responded and corrected him.  🙂Good Will Hunting"The village, which had stood for maybe a thousand years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would've run. "

One Proud Mama 

"The village, which had stood for maybe a thousand years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would've run. "

Platoon"Take me to bed or lose me forever."

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

"Take me to bed or lose me forever."

TOP GUNDoes Doug know you feel this way?

One Proud Mama 

Yes, we've had a long discussion about it, and he's fine with it.  If you owned a Jeep, however, he might feel differently.  🙂

Doug Dobrynski 

This is an easy one:"Wherever you can look, wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beating up a guy, I'll be there."

jmaiella 
    Participant

Grapes of Wrath

One Proud Mama 

Are you looking these up on the internet, Doug???  🙂  I haven't seen Grapes of Wrath, so I had no clue what you were talking about.

Doug Dobrynski 

Another easy peasy one:"I wouldn't give you two cents for all your fancy rules if, behind them, they didn't have a little bit of plain, ordinary, everyday kindness and a little looking out for the other fella, too."

Doug Dobrynski 

Are you looking these up on the internet, Doug???  🙂

Saw these the other night while watching AFI's top 100 list.  So to answer your question.  No.

One Proud Mama 

I don't know that one, but here's another one:"You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin.  In fact, you're probably seeing double.""I've got two guns, one for each of ya."

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

TombstoneWe need to bring the classics to OBX for a film festival.

vripley 
    Participant

Looking them up is illegal…(:I bet no one gets this one!"Top of the head... The hardest spot on the body!"

Doug Dobrynski 

Anyone else catch the AFI top 100 list the other night?  Pretty good.  They had clips from movies and were working down to #1.  I caught 26-20.  So no peeking at the list!  Since I will be quoting from the scenes they showed.  ;D

Doug Dobrynski 

Which quotes haven't been answered yet?  I think we have a couple scattered throughout the thread.

One Proud Mama 

"...I'll collect your f*cking head.  Just like this f*cker here.  Now, if any of you sons-of-b!tches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F*CKING TIME!"

I'm reposting this.  Here's a clue:"Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords."

FJ Opus 

"...I'll collect your f*cking head.  Just like this f*cker here.  Now, if any of you sons-of-b!tches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F*CKING TIME!"

I'm reposting this.  Here's a clue:"Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords."

Kill Bill - Vol. 1Here's two for the geeks:"My - GOD!"Well, the collected works of Jacqueline Susan, the novels of Harold Robbins...Ah... "the Giants."

jmaiella 
    Participant

Another easy peasy one:"I wouldn't give you two cents for all your fancy rules if, behind them, they didn't have a little bit of plain, ordinary, everyday kindness and a little looking out for the other fella, too."

Mr. Smith Goes to WashingtonHere's one:"That's right, Pompey... poke chop money."

Doug Dobrynski 

Mr. Smith Goes to WashingtonHere's one:"That's right, Pompey... poke chop money."

Our youngest member is stepping up to the plate with the oldies I am throwing out.  Way to go!

Anonymous

Kill Bill - Vol. 1Here's two for the geeks:"My - GOD!"Well, the collected works of Jacqueline Susan, the novels of Harold Robbins...Ah... "the Giants."

The second one is the Star Trek sequel where they time travel to San Fran to rescue the whale...4?

FJ Opus 

Kill Bill - Vol. 1Here's two for the geeks:"My - GOD!"Well, the collected works of Jacqueline Susan, the novels of Harold Robbins...Ah... "the Giants." The second one is the Star Trek sequel where they time travel to San Fran to rescue the whale...4?

Yupper's Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ('nuklear wessels!')The first was Star Trek VI: Undiscovered Country - Capt. Sulu, in the beginning, when seeing the shockwave coming from the exploded Klingon moon of Kronos.(and yes, I do have a life!  :D)

vripley 
    Participant

Since this one is dying down… I thought I would revitalize it!"Ramirez was an effet snob. I took his head and raped his woman."

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Since this one is dying down... I thought I would revitalize it!"Ramirez was an effet snob. I took his head and raped his woman."

While his body was still warm....."Another time Highlander"I think Highlander belongs in the cheesey movie thread. Good movie though

vripley 
    Participant

Not cheesy!!!

Since this one is dying down... I thought I would revitalize it!"Ramirez was an effet snob. I took his head and raped his woman."

While his body was still warm....."Another time Highlander"I think Highlander belongs in the cheesey movie thread. Good movie though

CGChief 
    Participant

So how 'bout "She is fine! Except for being still crazy, she's a picture of health!"

I'll add another quote from this movie.Pilot: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.Captain: Define "interesting".Pilot: [deadpan] Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Airplane???

CGChief 
    Participant

Nope, not even close.

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Didin't think so, but worth a try. I thought I knew every line from that movie. I guess I do.I know I've heard that line before.

Doug Dobrynski 

Watched this one last night:Sgt.: How we doing?Pvt.: Oh, splendid, Sergeant. He still can't hit anything, but he loads like a genius.

vripley 
    Participant

Guy: “Have you ever been mistaken for a man?”Girl: "No. Have you?"

FJ Opus 

Guy: "Have you ever been mistaken for a man?"Girl: "No. Have you?"

Aliens

vripley 
    Participant

Dang… I knew you would get that one… Even though I purposefully left out the names!That is one of my favorite movies!We should have a Bruisers Alien movie day.(:

Aliens

vripley 
    Participant

“Kiiimmm… I thought you weren't gonna be back until next Thursday.”

FJ Opus 

Dang... I knew you would get that one... Even though I purposefully left out the names!That is one of my favorite movies!We should have a Bruisers Alien movie day.(:

Aliens

LOL; I got it on laserdisc (director's cut of course!)Here's a new one:"People who really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse. And we've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry. "and"Russians don't take a dump, son, without a plan. "

Anonymous

LOL; I got it on laserdisc (director's cut of course!)Here's a new one:"People who really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse. And we've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry. "and"Russians don't take a dump, son, without a plan. "

Roadhouse and The Hunt for Red October respectively.

Anonymous

Here is one:I remember this one! This is one where the coyote sat his ass in a slingshot then strapped himself to an acme rocket. Is that what we're doing here?

FJ Opus 

Here is one:I remember this one! This is one where the coyote sat his ass in a slingshot then strapped himself to an acme rocket. Is that what we're doing here?

Armageddon - a guilty pleasure movie!

Anonymous

You're good you…

FJ Opus 

You're good you...

Thanks, kind of embarrassed for publicy stating I know that move - but alas...Anyway, here's one exchange from my all time favorite movie and one I even did a dissertation on back in film school:Woman: No, no, no. I think we've talked much too much about me. Tell me about yourself.Lieutenant: Well, there isn't much to tell. I just fly a bomber.W: Oh, how perfectly thrilling!L: I don't know about it being thrilling. But it's quite a bomber. You might not believe it, but I can drop three tons of dynamite in two minutes.W: Really?L: Does that interest you?W: It certainly does. Was considered very risque for it's day...

Anonymous

1941?

FJ Opus 

1941?

Close - right war.

Anonymous

1941?

Close - right war.

Ok, "Uncle!!!" I give tell me!

FJ Opus 

Ok, "Uncle!!!" I give tell me!

"To Be or Not to Be" with Jack Benny, Carole Lombard, and a very young Robert Stack.If you've only seen the Mel Brooks re-make you are missing a great comedy classic!

vripley 
    Participant

Bounty Hunter: A man's gotta make a livingHunted Man: Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy!

Doug Dobrynski 

Bounty Hunter: A man's gotta make a livingHunted Man: Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy!

The Outlaw Josey Wales

jmaiella 
    Participant

Outlaw Josey Wales!

jmaiella 
    Participant

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Damn you, Doug!

vripley 
    Participant

We got this thing called the Missouri River Boat Ride.

Anonymous

The Outlaw Josey Wales

To easy, I still would not have gotten the Jack Benny one..

Anonymous

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long. Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

Doug Dobrynski 

Outlaw Josey Wales!

Yes!  Beat you to it!

vripley 
    Participant

“And he shoots lightning bolts from his arse!”

RickRock 
    Participant

From a differant thread:Re: Paragon July 8! (Definite Date)« Reply #59 on: Today at 09:39:26 AM » Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemoveQuote from: rdvrk219 on Today at 09:35:30 AMQuote from: Rick Rock on Today at 09:28:40 AMQuote from: RedTrooper on July 03, 2007, 02:13:37 PMRICK . . . .talk to this boy!  He needs help. I'm not the best one to talk to about this.....10 years ago, Kakie had brain surgery to remove a lemon sized tumor from behind her right eye....I got her home three days later and then left for 7 days of snowmobiling in Montana!  Worked out fine since her short term memory was effected for a good while - she simply forgot I was gone!Of course, there was the mandatory trip to a jewelery store involved......Catholic guilt is hard to shake.......Rick "The Whipped" RockNeither is Jewish!Same thing actually, you just get your dose on Saturday as opposed to Sunday.....Here's a movie quote I bet no one can attribute:"Religion separates men, Faith bring them together."R

Anonymous

"And he shoots lightning bolts from his arse!"

FREEDOM !!!!I am married to a great gal, but one of her biggest short comings is refusing to watch Braveheart.  I just don't get it, and I think that's what makes her refuse to watch it!  >:(

vripley 
    Participant

I see divorce in your future.(:

"And he shoots lightning bolts from his arse!"

FREEDOM !!!!I am married to a great gal, but one of her biggest short comings is refusing to watch Braveheart.  I just don't get it, and I think that's what makes her refuse to watch it!   >:(

jmaiella 
    Participant

“Ever thus to deadbeats.”

FJ Opus 

I need a rug; had to much to drink  😛

Anonymous

“Reid, I think the crack and the caffeine are really starting to get to you.”

MarylandFJ1 

Fantastic Four

MarylandFJ1 

Here is one of my favorite movie rants:"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.  The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.  Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

Anonymous

Here is one of my favorite movie rants:"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.  The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.  Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

And what is V for ?  😉

Trevor Criste 

vendetta?

Anonymous

"I go out, I work my butt off to make a living, all I want is to come home to a nice clean house with a nice fat steak on the table, but instead I get this. It looks like poison. Don't you take that away, I'm eating that, damn it. It is poison, isn't it? I swear to God I would not be surprised if it was, the way you skulk around here like a dog that's been hit too much or ain't been hit enough, I can't make up my mind. You're useless, Beatrice. The only thing that pulls its weight around here is my goddamn truck!"

Anonymous

"I go out, I work my butt off to make a living, all I want is to come home to a nice clean house with a nice fat steak on the table, but instead I get this. It looks like poison. Don't you take that away, I'm eating that, damn it. It is poison, isn't it? I swear to God I would not be surprised if it was, the way you skulk around here like a dog that's been hit too much or ain't been hit enough, I can't make up my mind. You're useless, Beatrice. The only thing that pulls its weight around here is my goddamn truck!"

Love that movie. "Aw, I think I just stepped on your Auntie."

Medic Mechanic 

I used this one this morning at work:  She's going from suck to blowwwwwwwww!

Anonymous

Hey JPness..  that ragging just cracks me up.  "What sick ridiculous puppets we are.. and what a gross little stage we dance on.."

Anonymous

Just saw a great little movie that surprised me at how funny it was…In Bruges.Ray: A lot of midgets tend to kill themselves. The disproportionate, I meant. Herv Villechaize offed on Fantasy Island. I think somebody offed on Time Bandits. I suppose they must get really sad about like being really little and that people looking at them, laughing at them, calling them names. You know, short arse. There's another famous midget. I miss him but I can't remember. It's not the R2D2 man; no, he's still going. I hope your midget doesn't kill himself. Your dream sequence will be fucked.Chlo: He doesn't like being called a midget. He prefers dwarf.Ray: This is exactly my point! People going around calling you a midget when you want to be called a dwarf. Of course you're going to blow your head off.

vripley 
    Participant

Starting this thread back up… Don't reply unless you know the movie that the quote comes from… Then, simply state the movie name and add a quote from another movie…"Anything so innocent... And, built like that... Just gotta be named, Lucille."

jmaiella 
    Participant

Starting this thread back up... Don't reply unless you know the movie that the quote comes from... Then, simply state the movie name and add a quote from another movie..."Anything so innocent... And, built like that... Just gotta be named, Lucille."

Duh - Cool Hand Luke!"The Injuns put you here?""T'weren't Mormons. A Chief, name of Mad Wolf. Nice fella, don't talk a hell of a lot. Say, you wouldn't have an extra hat on you, would you? Shade's getting' scarce in these parts."

FJ Opus 

Jeremiah Johnson?  If so, great one Joe!"Yeah. But, don't worry. He made it. His pickle was small enough to stay wedged after only four bites. "

jmaiella 
    Participant

Jeremiah Johnson?  If so, great one Joe!

Damn, you're good Josh! +1And +1 to Rip for starting this thread up again.

FJ213 
    Participant

"negative ghostrider, the pattern is full!!"

FKephart 
    Participant

Top Gun?

FJ213 
    Participant

Top Gun?

yup!!

FKephart 
    Participant

Now, once more, I must ride with my knights to defend what was, and the dream of what could be!

FJ Opus 

Excalibur?

FKephart 
    Participant

correct

FJ213 
    Participant

"WELL, IM NO SLOUCH MYSELF" "DONT SELL YOURSELF SHORT, JUDGE, YOURE A TREMENDOUS SLOUCH"

jmaiella 
    Participant

"WELL, IM NO SLOUCH MYSELF" "DONT SELL YOURSELF SHORT, JUDGE, YOURE A TREMENDOUS SLOUCH"

My Cousin Vinny?

Lucas 
    Participant

Caddyshack. ;D

FJ Opus 

Okay, let's see here… Shatner, Shatner… no, doesn't look like he's in this one; we're safe.

FJ213 
    Participant

"keep your eye on the fruit"  "keep your eye on the fruit"

FKephart 
    Participant

PatTwo Quote's in a row from Caddyshack?

FJ213 
    Participant

PatTwo Quote's in a row from Caddyshack?

im very limited.... ;D ;D ;Done was from I and the other from II

FJ213 
    Participant

"I've got no place else to go"

FreddieMac 
    Participant

officer and a gentlemen

FJ Opus 

“You now have 4 minutes to reach minimum safe distance”

Anonymous

"You now have 4 minutes to reach minimum safe distance"

"Game over, man. Game over!" 

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

“What we got here is a failure to comunicate”

jmaiella 
    Participant

"What we got here is a failure to comunicate"

Cool Hand Luke."You see this? This is this. This ain't something else. This is this."

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Good One…"The Deer Hunter"

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

“Oh I'm Mr Newsbaum, thats my wifes card”"Yea, I'll vouch for him""Ok, as long as we have a voucher"

FJ213 
    Participant

H.D.S coming through, got a package people!!

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

H.D.S coming through, got a package people!!

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective.

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Need a hint….Leaking Oil Cans..

Anonymous

The Jerk

Lucas 
    Participant

I'll count three, and if you're not out of the house by then, I'll loose the dogs on you. If you say "three," mister, you'll never hear the man count "ten."

jmaiella 
    Participant

I'll count three, and if you're not out of the house by then, I'll loose the dogs on you. If you say "three," mister, you'll never hear the man count "ten."

The Quiet Man! I love that movie!How about:"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

Anonymous

“Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy.”I'm pretty sure it's Clint Eastwood from Outlaw Josey Whales

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

“Houston we have a Problem”

FJ Opus 

Apollo 13"Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, xxxxxx , if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.""Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he will be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see. "

jmaiella 
    Participant

Apollo 13"Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, xxxxxx , if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.""Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he will be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see. "

Monty Python and the Holy Grail."I don't have an M.D. or Law degree. I have a bachelors in kicking ass and taking names."

FJ Opus 

Thank You for Smoking (just watched it yesterday  ;))

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

“Look,Dave,I can see your really upset about this”

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

jmaiella 
    Participant

"Look,Dave,I can see your really upset about this"

Man, you gotta answer correctly before you get to pick!  ;DQuick on the trigger!

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

I'm not fast enough to reply… 😉 I'll keep trying thoughBut..I got to sneak another in:"Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?"

vripley 
    Participant

Best movie of all time… Pulp Fiction."500""500 what, douche bag?""500 street fights..."

FJ Opus 

“Knockaround Guys”"And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt. "

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Office SpaceEasy one....“I’m not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work there, Lou.”

jmaiella 
    Participant

Office SpaceEasy one....“I’m not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work there, Lou.”

Simpsons Movie?

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

No

Lucas 
    Participant

Fargo."Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens."

FJ Opus 

Fargo."Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens."

16 Candles

Trevor Criste 

16 Candles

you would know that

jmaiella 
    Participant

Ha, Fargo! I pictured Wiggum saying that!

Lucas 
    Participant

16 Candles

Correct sir. In High school, I was obnoxious and kind of similar to Anthony Michael Hall's portrayal of "The Geek" in that movie. Fortunately for me, my older brother was 6'3" and 330.lbs in high school, I never got touched by the upperclassmen.

FJ Opus 

😀16, Ferris, and Breakfast Club - the trilogy of a thousand quotes!to continue on..."Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys! I am talking about the central nervous system! "

Anonymous

"Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys! I am talking about the central nervous system! "

Young Frankenstein.+10 if you can get this one without the help of Google:"Burn victim, shotgun wound to the head, there's your meatball, oh GAH, rotten! Yes, I think you! John Doe, apparently just dropped dead. I must have him!"

FJ213 
    Participant

'your helmet is soo big'

FKephart 
    Participant

spaceballs ?

FJ213 
    Participant

spaceballs ?

yep...it was on tonight...caught the last hrgreat movie...

FJ Opus 

Easy one for a Friday"Those men wanted to have SEX with me!"

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

"Those men wanted to have SEX with me!"

Can't......resist.......too......many.......jokes......to.....make......

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Easy one for a Friday"Those men wanted to have SEX with me!"

"Easy Money"  and what he said...

FJ Opus 

Trading Places as well..Ben, I would not think less of you if you had  😛

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Oh my god! You are the king of comebacks. Not.

FJ Opus 

Not.

Wayne's World!

FJ213 
    Participant

'Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer'

vripley 
    Participant

Christmas Vacation.Car Rental Agent: "How may I help you?"Neal: "You can start by wiping that fvcking dumbass smile off your rosy fvcking cheeks! Then you can give me a fvcking automobile: a fvcking Datsun, a fvcking Toyota, a fvcking Mustang, a fvcking Buick! Four fvcking wheels and a seat!"Car Rental Agent: "I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me."Neal: "And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fvcking nowhere with fvcking keys to a fvcking car that isn't fvcking there. And I really didn't care to fvcking walk down a fvcking highway and across a fvcking runway to get back here to have you smile at my fvcking face. I want a fvcking car RIGHT fvcking NOW!"Car Rental Agent: "May I see your rental agreement?"Neal: "I threw it away."Car Rental Agent: "Oh boy."Neal: "Oh boy what?"Car Rental Agent: "You're fvcked."

jmaiella 
    Participant

Christmas Vacation.Car Rental Agent: "How may I help you?"Neal: "You can start by wiping that fvcking dumbass smile off your rosy fvcking cheeks! Then you can give me a fvcking automobile: a fvcking Datsun, a fvcking Toyota, a fvcking Mustang, a fvcking Buick! Four fvcking wheels and a seat!"Car Rental Agent: "I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me."Neal: "And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fvcking nowhere with fvcking keys to a fvcking car that isn't fvcking there. And I really didn't care to fvcking walk down a fvcking highway and across a fvcking runway to get back here to have you smile at my fvcking face. I want a fvcking car RIGHT fvcking NOW!"Car Rental Agent: "May I see your rental agreement?"Neal: "I threw it away."Car Rental Agent: "Oh boy."Neal: "Oh boy what?"Car Rental Agent: "You're fvcked."

Planes, Trains and Automobiles!"You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it. "

vripley 
    Participant

Years later, and this is still my all time favorite scene from a movie![flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/LcEChbNCFLk[/flash]

FJ213 
    Participant

one of the greatest movies of all times!! ;D

Anonymous

Derka, Derka, Mohamed Jihad!Give up?Ah Hans, your busting my balls!!

FJ213 
    Participant

Team America!!!

Anonymous
     FJ Opus 

FJ Opus 

They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? “I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?”

Anonymous

I dunno, Josh… “I'm drawing a complete….blank!”

FJ213 
    Participant

I dunno, Josh... "I'm drawing a complete....blank!"

me too!!

FJ Opus 

I dunno, Josh... "I'm drawing a complete....blank!"

😀 😛

Sandman 
    Participant

Grosse Pointe Blank

Anonymous

Josh, I guess only you and I got that reference…ah, the burden of genius.  😉Ok, off to g and m !

FJ Opus 

Josh, I guess only you and I got that reference...ah, the burden of genius.  😉Ok, off to g and m !

CU There....Here's one for the road"It's yet another in a long series of diversions in an attempt to avoid responsibility. "

FJ Opus 

Let's take it to the next level…[html] [/html]

Bueller 
    Participant

“There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is……how do we arm the other eleven?”

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Lords of War? 

Bueller 
    Participant

Lords of War? 

Yep, Lord Of War. I love the other line when he is bringing his dead brother back and the guy at the airport says" I am agent ____ from the ATF" and Yuri says " I don't suppose you're here for the alcohol or tobacco"

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

A bad movie with good Caige lines."and not a condom within 2,000 miles"

Anonymous

“I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.”"We're just the guys to do it.""Let's do it. "

Anonymous

"I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.""We're just the guys to do it.""Let's do it. "

Animal House?"And as for your ugly a$$, you don't come into my friend's house, with your faggot friends and your bikes, crashing through windows, making a mess, breaking his furniture, stinking up the place and believe me you do stink. "

Anonymous

"And as for your ugly a$$, you don't come into my friend's house, with your faggot friends and your bikes, crashing through windows, making a mess, breaking his furniture, stinking up the place and believe me you do stink. "

Wierd science, I think.How about:"That's the second time today you tried to kill me!""It was just a little bomb"(This was my ex-wifes favorite movie quote for a long time)

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

"And as for your ugly a$$, you don't come into my friend's house, with your faggot friends and your bikes, crashing through windows, making a mess, breaking his furniture, stinking up the place and believe me you do stink. "

Wierd science, I think.How about:"That's the second time today you tried to kill me!""It was just a little bomb"(This was my ex-wifes favorite movie quote for a long time)

I had no idea until you mentioned the ex-wife. It sounds like Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

“Sara just got off a plane from London.” "Oh, you must be exhausted." "Yes, I'm shattered, but it's nothing that some sleep and a good fvck wouldn't cure."

FJ Opus 

Didn't her sister used to say that?  😉"You think with a financial statement like this you can have the duck?"and of course...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psLFwA96MnU(one of the best [modern] written movies!)

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Didn't her sister used to say that?  😉"You think with a financial statement like this you can have the duck?"and of course...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psLFwA96MnU(one of the best [modern] written movies!)

L.A. Story...

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

(one of the best [modern] written movies!)

Its a Midsummer Night's Dream, but set in LA (No, not the party at the Playboy mansion). 

Anonymous

“What can I get for a $1.35 American?!”

Anonymous

OK so after nearly a month of no one responding..  The quote is from EuroTrip.

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Ahhhhhhhh……Euro-Trip?

jmaiella 
    Participant

“You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?”

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

"The Outlaw Josey Wales"

vripley 
    Participant

Once you guess the movie, you're supposed to throw back a quote for a new movie, like:"We got somethin' in this territory called the Missouri boat ride."

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

'm gonna give you three seconds–exactly three fu**ing seconds–to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fu** you!”

jmaiella 
    Participant

"'m gonna give you three seconds--exactly three fu**ing seconds--to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fu** you!"

Full Metal Jacket!"I once told you Ryan, if only one gets out, it's a victory."

SHAKE35 
    Participant

” Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale of the moon light ? “

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

"I once told you Ryan, if only one gets out, it's a victory."Von Ryans Express...good movie"This is'nt flying. this is falling with style!"

Anonymous

[html]

[/html]ROOOOFLES

4Rocker 
    Participant

"This is'nt flying. this is falling with style!"

Toy story!"Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs - -all next week on Town Talk!"

FJ Opus 

"This is'nt flying. this is falling with style!"

Toy story!"Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs - -all next week on Town Talk!"

uhf!

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Here's a new one…."My name is John Johnson, but everbody calls me Vicki"

Anonymous

So I married an axe murderer"I smoked pot with a Jonny hopkins"

mike curnow 

I'm gonna shake thngs up and go with a quote from a book, actually a bit too easy."The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

FreddieMac 
    Participant

I'm gonna shake thngs up and go with a quote from a book, actually a bit too easy."The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

the good the bad and the ugly ?

mike curnow 

nope, it's a quote from a book, but the author did have clint's character from the good the bd and the ugly in mind when he wrote it.

Anonymous

“I'm going to KILL BILL.”beatrix_2.jpg

FJ Opus 

Care Bears Movie? 😛

Anonymous

teletubbies?

Darkrose 

nope, it's a quote from a book, but the author did have clint's character from the good the bd and the ugly in mind when he wrote it.

Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" ??Here's one:  "This is no time for D__k-measuring!"

vripley 
    Participant

The book was the original Dark Tower book One, called, Gunslinger.

Here's one:  "This is no time for D__k-measuring!"

Taken. A fine movie!Try this one on for size..."Hell, even I thought I was dead, until I found out I was just in Nebraska."

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Taken. A fine movie!Try this one on for size..."Hell, even I thought I was dead, until I found out I was just in Nebraska.""Unfogiven"  another great movie...How about..."Wakey,wakey...eggs and Bacie"

Anonymous

Taken. A fine movie!Try this one on for size..."Hell, even I thought I was dead, until I found out I was just in Nebraska."

"Unfogiven"  another great movie...How about..."Wakey,wakey...eggs and Bacie" That one could probably been in a bunch of movies...most recently I remember it in Children of Men...great flick!Here's a great one...Have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?No.Have you ever fired one gun whilst jumping through the air?No.Ever been in a high-speed pursuit?Yes, I have.Have you ever fired a gun whilst in a high speed pursuit?No!

vripley 
    Participant

Here's a great one...Have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?No.Have you ever fired one gun whilst jumping through the air?No.Ever been in a high-speed pursuit?Yes, I have.Have you ever fired a gun whilst in a high speed pursuit?No!

Hot Fuzz"Whatever blows your hair back."

jmaiella 
    Participant

“What is it, the first hole I dug? Not the first time I dug a hole. I'll f**kin' dig a hole. Where are the shovels?”

Evilthycat-(AKA Connie) 
    Participant

"What is it, the first hole I dug? Not the first time I dug a hole. I'll f**kin' dig a hole. Where are the shovels?"

Goodfellas

jmaiella 
    Participant

“I don't want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola.”

Anonymous

"I don't want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola."

"Bite it! Make him look like a dick!"Only one of the best movies ever !  ;D  Supah Troopahs !

jmaiella 
    Participant

"I don't want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola."

"Bite it! Make him look like a dick!"Only one of the best movies ever !  ;D  Supah Troopahs !

"Liter is French for give me my f*ckin' cola before I break VOUS F*CKIN' LIP!"

Anonymous

Yea…that's a very quotable movie…one of those that gets funnier every time I see it. "...the snozberries taste like snozberries.""...littering aaand, littering aaand...."

Trevor Criste 

Yea...that's a very quotable movie...one of those that gets funnier every time I see it. "...the snozberries taste like snozberries.""...littering aaand, littering aaand...."

super troopersssss

Chaos 

“You sound like you're from London!”

jmaiella 
    Participant

A kid comes up to me in a white jacket, gives me a Ritz cracker and chopped liver, he says 'Canapes,' I say, 'Can of peas my ass! That's a Ritz cracker and chopped liver.'

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

A kid comes up to me in a white jacket, gives me a Ritz cracker and chopped liver, he says 'Canapes,' I say, 'Can of peas my a$$! That's a Ritz cracker and chopped liver.'

too easy. I'm leaving this for someone else. Here's another hint....."Michael Corleone says hello"A great ending, but not the end. His ending is quite poetic.

vripley 
    Participant

Godfather II"If you ever wanna eat a Sauerkraut sandwich again take your Wiener Schnitzel lickin’ finger and point out on this map what I wanna know."

jmaiella 
    Participant

Inglorious Basterds!

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

“I tell you, we got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the hot planes, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the hot planes. Now what are you two pud-knockers gonna have? Huh?”

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

I just heard this and had to post it…. ;D"I always go backwards when I back away"

FJ Guy 

"I tell you, we got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the hot planes, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the hot planes. Now what are you two pud-knockers gonna have? Huh?"

"The Right Stuff" the bartender, owner of Panchos.  8)

Anonymous

“Not you fat Jesus, just back it on up!”

Anonymous

"Not you fat Jesus, just back it on up!"

That line, I think, made me laugh hardest in the whole movie !  Hangover"I just wish I could take back that kiss. Because now I know... it was the taste of betrayal."

MarylandFJ1 

The guy that played “fat jesus” is in this show “Bored to Death” on HBO, and it is wonderful.  He is pretty much the same guy (maybe even worse) on that show.  Hilarious!

Anonymous

The guy that played "fat jesus" is in this show "Bored to Death" on HBO, and it is wonderful.  He is pretty much the same guy (maybe even worse) on that show.  Hilarious!

Yea, he's really funny in that. Not sure if it's coming back for a 2nd season. I liked it. Zack Galifanikas.

Holmes 

WHAT? You went over my helmet?

Nateand101 

WHAT? You went over my helmet?

Good one ...Space Balls

WebsII 

“Get to da choppah!!”  Too easy, but relevant to my day yesterday…

Anonymous

"Get to da choppah!!"  Too easy, but relevant to my day yesterday...

I know *who* that is, but which movie...ugh !  Predator, I say.Speaking of that, have you guys seen that Robert Rodriguez is doing the newest Predator...and it's a pretty stacked cast !

Mrs. Holmes 

“This is gonna sound weird, but for a second, I think you took on the shape of a unicorn.”

Anonymous

^^Stepbrothers" Some men just want to watch the world burn."

FKephart 
    Participant

^^The Dark Knight

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Vaughn will probably be quoting the new Rush movie from Tribeca. http://www.tribecafilm.com/filmguide/87139962.html

Anonymous

“She said something like…  ecto gamit…..what does that mean?”"It means....not with out my permission."

FKephart 
    Participant

Fifth Element

Anonymous

Fifth Element

well done!

WebsII 

“I tell ya its so hot I saw a little guy in an orange robe burst into flames, its that hot!”

FKephart 
    Participant

Good morning Vietnam

WebsII 

A guy told me one time, “Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.” Now, if you're on me and you gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a… a marriage?

Evilthycat-(AKA Connie) 
    Participant

A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." Now, if you're on me and you gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a... a marriage?

Heat....

WebsII 

Notice a theme here???  :giggle:

Evilthycat-(AKA Connie) 
    Participant

Notice a theme here???  :giggle:

Got us on that one only thing that comes to mind that we are all going to Self con-bust in to flame for the God awful HEAT...  :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

vripley 
    Participant

“Shakin' the bush, boss.”

jmaiella 
    Participant

"Shakin' the bush, boss."

Cool Hand Luke!

jmaiella 
    Participant

“Get ready little lady, Hell is coming to breakfast.”

FJ Guy 

The Outlaw Josey Wales.  ::)

Darkrose 

“Everything is illegal in Massachusetts”.

vripley 
    Participant

"Everything is illegal in Massachusetts".

Edge of Darkness... Great movie!Let's go old school... I'll give you three lines for a tough one... And, even the lead name!"What is your nationality?""I'm a drunkard.""That makes Rick a citizen of the world."

jmaiella 
    Participant

"Everything is illegal in Massachusetts".

Edge of Darkness... Great movie!Let's go old school... I'll give you three lines for a tough one... And, even the lead name!"What is your nationality?""I'm a drunkard.""That makes Rick a citizen of the world."

I would have to guess... Casablanca!?"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same fromthem."

Thirstysteer 
    Participant

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same fromthem."None other than John Wayne in " The Shootist"...speaking to Ron Howard after a shooting lesson...

Holmes 

What is a chafing dish for?Why, it's a traditional serving pieceused at brunches to keep food warm. I thought that was a Crockpot.No, no, no.

FJ Opus 

…that's for cooking all day

Wayne Honaker 

“Please don't shoot at the Thermonuclear Weapon”…

WebsII 

"Please don't shoot at the Thermonuclear Weapon"...

Armageddon?

Wayne Honaker 

No, that was “Please get off the Thermonuclear weapon”  “Just trying to feel the power between my legs Brother”  Great movie full of quotes.

Darkrose 

“Please don't shoot at the Thermonuclear Weapon”…Would that be John Travolta in "Arrow"?

Darkrose 

“Hey careful man!  There's a beverage here!”

FreddieMac 
    Participant

“broken arrow”

FreddieMac 
    Participant

The Big Lebowski

Wayne Honaker 

Yes,  Broken Arrow is the correct answer

FreddieMac 
    Participant

my nuts are half way up my ass but other than that I'm perfect

sebori 

my nuts are half way up my a$$ but other than that I'm perfect

Weird Science (Funny I just watched it Saturday)

stevesimpson6 
    Participant

my nuts are half way up my a$$ but other than that I'm perfect

Weird Science

stevesimpson6 
    Participant

wow, beat me by 42 seconds………..

sebori 

That was close!

FreddieMac 
    Participant

yes they are close I think thats how they got up there in the first place.you are right sir you may now post up your quote

Darkrose 

DOH!

FJ Guy 

DOH!

The Simpsons.  ;D  It's what Homer says in just about every episode. 😛

FreddieMac 
    Participant

DOH!

The Simpsons.  ;D  It's what Homer says in just about every episode. 😛

:giggle:

Darkrose 

Technically, you would have to name a movie from whence the quote originated!  Not a TV episode!  HAHA!

capt. bucko 

“Holy underwear! Sheriff murdered! Innocent women and children blown to bits! We have to protect our phony baloney jobs here, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately! Immediately! Immediately! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!” :giggle:

Darkrose 

Blazing Saddles"Alright, you're going the right way for a smart bottom."

FJ Guy 

Technically, you would have to name a movie from whence the quote originated!  Not a TV episode!  HAHA!

Picky, Picky!"The Simpsons MOVIE" ;D

sebori 

Here's one for ya. "I am your father, Luke. Give in to the dark side of the force, you knob."

stevesimpson6 
    Participant

Here's one for ya. "I am your father, Luke. Give in to the dark side of the force, you knob."

The Adventures of Bob & Doug McKenzie: Strange Brew

Mountainclimber 

I think the hoser nailed that one.  8)

sebori 

He sure did.

stevesimpson6 
    Participant

:shesaid: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

FJ213 
    Participant

When will then, be now? Soon...  ;D

stevesimpson6 
    Participant

When will then, be now? Soon...  ;D

That's a favorite of mine..... Spaceballs!Never underestimate the power of the Schwartz!

capt. bucko 

We are here to witness the marriage, of Mervin, the Sheriff of… Mervin? Your name is Mervin?

vripley 
    Participant

Blazing Saddles"Alright, you're going the right way for a smart bottom."

Shrek!

We are here to witness the marriage, of Mervin, the Sheriff of... Mervin? Your name is Mervin?

Robin Hood ... Men in TightsHere's a new one:"You men are all alike! Seven or eight quick ones, and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag!"

FJ213 
    Participant

"You men are all alike! Seven or eight quick ones, and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag!"

Im thinkin thats from Young Frankenstien!  ;D"hold it, hold it, what the hell is that shit?"

vripley 
    Participant

"hold it, hold it, what the hell is that sh!t?"

Another great Mel Brooks jont ... Blazing Saddles."Look ... Any longer out on that road and I'm one of them, a terminal psychotic. Except that I've got this bronze badge that says I'm one of the good guys!"

Wayne Honaker 

“Mad Max”Try this one "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it."

capt. bucko 

dark night……just watched it last night ;D      "Looking good Billy Ray... Feeling good Lewis!"

Lucas 
    Participant

dark night......just watched it last night ;D      "Looking good Billy Ray... Feeling good Lewis!"

Trading Places.."I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face"

stevesimpson6 
    Participant

Billy Jack

Wayne Honaker 

Or was it “Major Payne” 

stevesimpson6 
    Participant

I'm sticking with Billy Jack

FJ Opus 

Billy Jack"Welcome to Pacific Tech's "Smart People on Ice"."

Wayne Honaker 

“Real Genius”

Wayne Honaker 

This is from one of my favorite Movies of all times-"Hey Harry...The timer on that nine-foot nuclear bomb just started ticking."

FJ Opus 

Armageddon"Well, they're moving at almost forty knots. At that speed, they could run right over my daughter's stereo and not hear it. "

capt. bucko 

hunt for red octoberBuck Melanoma, Moley Russell’s wart.

Wayne Honaker 

Great Movie,  The Skipper of the Dallas says that to Jack Ryan in “Hunt for Red October”Another favorite movie of mine."It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

Wayne Honaker 

ha ha ha  “Uncle Buck”!!!!

Thirstysteer 
    Participant

Great Movie,  The Skipper of the Dallas says that to Jack Ryan in "Hunt for Red October"Another favorite movie of mine."It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

That would be "Doc" Holiday to "Big Nose" Kate in Tombstone......"I wouldn't make a habit of saying that to often, and once more will be to often!"

Wayne Honaker 

I want to say “True Grit”

The topic ‘Movie Quote Thread’ is closed to new replies.

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

© 2007 - 2018, FJ Bruisers 

Forgot your details?