This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

We have consolidated our membership information here for ease of use.http://www.fjbruisers.org/forum/index.php?topic=1566.0

Hi,How would I join your fine organization, and what are the benefits/responsibilities of joining?Thanks,Argle

Anonymous

I just joined.  How long does it take for the owner to take note and for the member to get anything through the mail?  How many stickers are each member authorized to have during initial enrollment?  How many coins will the member receive? 

vripley 
    Participant

Go here to make your $30 contribution (via Paypal or Visa) to this most excellent off-road club:http://www.fjbruisers.org/?page_id=10The annual fee of $30.00 will go toward the following:Our FJ Bruiser stickers;Our FJ Bruiser coins (which are in final production stages);Our web site presence and forum;Justin’s logo fees that were incurred.Any extra money will be used for added membership benefits and for miscellaneous FJ related items depending on how our membership base expands. Josh and/or I will be printing out a money received and usage report on a monthly basis and these will come to the board meetings. In addition, every member will get an annual breakdown of how the monies get used.Your membership is added the second you finish your Paypal transaction.You will get one of each sticker (the Bruisers logo ) and one coin. Extra coins will be available at a "priced-per-coin" option in the near future.Also, we are working on the membership package which will include by-laws, release forms (waivers for off-roading), FAQs, information about local off-roading areas, safety requirements for vehicles, etc.-Rip

I just joined.  How long does it take for the owner to take note and for the member to get anything through the mail?  How many stickers are each member authorized to have during initial enrollment?  How many coins will the member receive? 

Founding Brother

Anonymous

Just paid my dues.  Looking forward to the next run !JP

vripley 
    Participant

FYI – The coins and stickers will be passed out at Bruisers events and board meetings. We are doing this way to avoid postage and handling fees.-Rip

Founding Brother

Anonymous

So how does one know who has received items vs. not received items?  Please mail my membership stuff as I don't know when I can attend any events at this time. 

Anonymous

Paid my dues a few days ago, looking forward to some fun times with the FJ

Gunslinger 2-6 
    Participant

Paid my dues a few days ago, looking forward to some fun times with the FJ

+1, also where and when are monthly meeting? and are they open to all?Thanks,GW

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

The meetings are on the first Tuesday of each month at Darcars in Silver Spring, MD at 8:PM and are open to everyone. We usually meet up at the TGI Fridays around the corner an hour before the meeting. -Ben

Gunslinger 2-6 
    Participant

The meetings are on the first Tuesday of each month at Darcars in Silver Spring, MD at 8:PM and are open to everyone. We usually meet up at the TGI Fridays around the corner an hour before the meeting. -Ben

Thanks Ben, I'll try next month. Also when I paid my dues on PP, it posted my old address please don't send my registration materials, etc. to that address.Thanks again.GW

Anonymous

Hey guys,I paid my dues last year, for 07, but I didnt get a chance to come out to any of the events. So I didnt get my sticker or coins from last year.Are dues already up for 08 ???I hope to make the mudfling and FINALLY meet some of you.

vripley 
    Participant

Yep! Dunno how this crept under the radar (you prolly weren't the squeaky wheel)… Chuck will connect with you and take care of your membership package…As far as renewing, go to this link: http://www.fjbruisers.org/forum/index.php?topic=781.0Note: that link is in the member's only section.

Founding Brother

CGChief 
    Participant

I'll get 'em to ya.  PM sent.

andrewnlizz Stella 

where is the tgi fridays  Rockville????  don't see it on mapquest.  Also is there any meetings closer to Chesapeake beach, MD.  Just joined and would like to get my stickers and coin.  ???  Is there anyone that lives down this way that goes to the meetings that can pick up these things for me?

Anonymous

where is the tgi fridays  Rockville????   don't see it on mapquest.  Also is there any meetings closer to Chesapeake beach, MD.  Just joined and would like to get my stickers and coin.   ???  Is there anyone that lives down this way that goes to the meetings that can pick up these things for me?

Semi-close...up 301 in Bowie area. Have friends that live in CB.

jmaiella 
    Participant

Chuck can mail them to you if you can't make a meeting. The Friday's is relatively new – it's a few blocks from DarCars in Silver Spring.

andrewnlizz Stella 

if you are able to mail them that would be great.  not to sure when i would be able to make it to a meeting.  What do you ussually discuss at the meetings?

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

if you are able to mail them that would be great.  not to sure when i would be able to make it to a meeting.  What do you ussually discuss at the meetings?

How about a trail run?

andrewnlizz Stella 

i noticed the members board has me as a forum member and not a bruisers member… how soon after you pay your dues does it register you as a bruiser member?  i joined today.

andrewnlizz Stella 

when is the next one???  i have 3 boys in sports so it may be a little hit or miss.  usually at the park all weekend at games right now.

FJ213 
    Participant

its official: i just paid my dues!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trevor Criste 

SCHWEETT WELCOME!

FJ213 
    Participant

hey....i just noticed!!!it looks like im an official bruiser (got blue logo under my avi)can ya feel the love? :-*

FJ Opus 

I submitted membership dues in March 08, have heard nothing since. looked on the membership list and am not there..Please check your paypal records. My address was listed in Clinton, MS, I have move to VA.My new address isAndrew "Gordon" West6601 Comet Circle#304Springfield, VA 22150I would appreciate getting my membership materials. I will be attending the Backyard Bash in June.Thanks,GW

So sorry about this Andrew; no excuse for this. We're out of our logo rounds for the back of the truck (order is going in) and we'll have it ready by the bash easily - we can even send it out earlier..  Also, since you joined before Mudfling, you also get one of out side window stickers as well

Rocket 

I submitted membership dues in March 08, have heard nothing since. looked on the membership list and am not there..Please check your paypal records. My address was listed in Clinton, MS, I have move to VA.My new address isAndrew "Gordon" West6601 Comet Circle#304Springfield, VA 22150I would appreciate getting my membership materials. I will be attending the Backyard Bash in June.Thanks,GW

So sorry about this Andrew; no excuse for this. We're out of our logo rounds for the back of the truck (order is going in) and we'll have it ready by the bash easily - we can even send it out earlier..  Also, since you joined before Mudfling, you also get one of out side window stickers as well

Hi Folks,I guess I am also in this same boat albeit not nearly as long. I joined (PayPal Confirmation number:  28V32079RW956790T) on May 14 but have heard nothing and am unable to access the members only section. Registration was also closed for Mudfling but I stayed in the wings just in case there were dropouts or folks not staying for the entire event. Although it didn't work this time I will stay abreast of these events as soon as I am confirmed as a member and can access all of what is necessary to do so. If you folks are having a meeting on the third of June, I will attend to meet everyone. Thanks,Rocket (The grab handles guy)(Northern VA - Prince William County)

FJ Opus 

Again we are sorry for the delay – with Mudfling and both me and the membership coordinator moving we did drop the ball.Once the new roiund of bruiser rounds come in, we'll get those and the side window stickers (since you joined prior to MF) out to you - please let me knwo if you prefer to have them snailed mailed or pick up at a event

Rocket 

rdvrk219, 8) No sweat. I intend on attending the membership meeting 6/3 if that is still on. If not, please let me know or pm me and I will get my snail mail info to you. When will the members only section kick in?Rocket

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Yes, The meeting is still on. Darcars Silver Spring, First Tuesday of every month, 8:00 PM. We usually meet up at the TGI Friday's around the corner an hour or so before the meeting. -Ben

FJ Opus 

rdvrk219, 8) No sweat. I intend on attending the membership meeting 6/3 if that is still on. If not, please let me know or pm me and I will get my snail mail info to you. When will the members only section kick in?Rocket

Good to hear - I'll notify our admins to upgrade your status

Anonymous

Hey Guys, i am back from some time in the Forum. I would like to know if you are going to this Event. Please let me know.East Coast 4Runner JamboreeMid-Atlantic Toyota CrawlersRausch Creek Off Road ParkJune 20th-June 22nd  Hey Guys and Girls, is any Members from the FJBruiser Club that are going to the event in June20-22 at Rusch Creek Park? I will be attending the event with some guys from the are of Washington DC, Northern VA,and Maryland. Anyone that would like to join us please replay or email me at (rig002@hotmail.com). Our group is called VENEYOTA 4X4.... and I would like  to know also  how we can get the FJ BRUISERS Decal for membership to represent this club as well. thanks 

Anonymous

I have not gotten my membership info either, I know you guys have been busy, so when you can…ThanksMarc Wartenberg

CGChief 
    Participant

Sorry.  I've been busy.  I'll try to get the stuff out by the end of the week. 

Anonymous

me too…… ;D

vripley 
    Participant

“You too” – You're busy… Or, “you too” – You need a package mailed to you?(;

me too...... ;D

Founding Brother

FJ Opus 

FYIWe have consolidated our membership information here for ease of use.http://www.fjbruisers.org/forum/index.php?topic=1566.0

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Just wandering when I might receive my membership package?  Its tough for me to get to a meeting unless you do one in the northern branch..Thanks,Matt

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Just wandering when I might receive my membership package?  Its tough for me to get to a meeting unless you do one in the northern branch..Thanks,Matt

Our current Membership Director is currently away on military training. He will give the membership packets to David soon and he will send them out. I'm sorry about the delay, but the military comes first you know. I hope you understand. -Ben

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

I totally understand…Its sort of like the checks in the mail.. ;D ;D ;DThanks,Matt

Medic Mechanic 

I have had a few PM's with the current MD.  As soon as we can correlate we will have packets out.  I promiss.David Membership Director - Elect.

FJ Opus 

I have had a few PM's with the current MD.  As soon as we can correlate we will have packets out.  I promiss.David Membership Director - Elect.

Do you need the records to help out?  I and Rip have them...there is also a off line couple (not joined forum) who are needing theirs too. 

Medic Mechanic 

Once I get the stuff from chuck I will need what ever you got.  i will let you know,David

The topic ‘Membership Question’ is closed to new replies.

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

© 2007 - 2018, FJ Bruisers 

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account