This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gearwrench 7 hours, 47 minutes ago.

• Author
     backtofuturetoyota 
    Participant

Got totaled in a rear ending by a Semi Truck, so I did manage to pull some parts.  I’ll take pics when I get a chance.  I’m in the middle of a move too.

I have in red anodize Ellis Precision Handles (inscribed TTSE, and Hang on) Climate knobs in red dotted, Bezel ring trim in white, shift knobs in red.  Subwoofer (OEM with JL Subwoofer), 2 or 3 spdertrax spacers, 2nd battery box, battery clamp, seat spacer (to raise it up a little), and a bunch of other stuff I can’t remember.  You know how much these things are, but I don’t need them anymore.  I’ll let everything go for $400.  I have a bunch of other stuff I’ll throw in, but honestly I can’t think straight right now.  Here is the catch.  You take it all…..I want it out of my garage! lol

backtofuturetoyota 
    Participant

Change that.  Add TRD CAI for 2008 model included $600

gearwrench 
    Participant

Would you happen to have the exhaust system laying around?

backtofuturetoyota 
    Participant

Sorry, I didn’t bother touching anything else.  Let the TTSE mats, gobi stealth, bud built skids, entire stereo system except sub, wheel spacers, Total Chaos UCA, and bud sliders go.  What a loss and I’m not even getting reimbursed by USAA.

gearwrench 
    Participant

That sucks. Sounds like I need to find the salvage yard it’s going to.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2007 - 2019, FJ Bruisers 

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

Forgot your details?