This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  numbbrrr 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     numbbrrr 
    Participant

Gobi Stealth Roof Rack

Sold my FJ cruiser. I saved the roof rack. Rack DOES have rust on it. I cut out some sections where I planned to replace the metal. I have too many projects going on so figured I’d sell. Rack is a Gobi Stealth Roof rack. Orginally cost $1495. No ladder included. Just the way it is in pics. http://www.gobiracks.com/product/gobi-toyota-fj-stealth/

Rack is definitely salvageable if you know how to weld. I’m on the East Coast By Washington DC…Virginia. Sold as is $350

Don’t ask me for more pics etc…don’t have time. It has rust and needs work, but like I said salvageable. The wire mess is in pretty good condition as is a lot of the rack itself. I have 5 of the mounts for the actual roof. Gobi would probably sell you any missing pieces. Call me 703.587.3330 ask for Patrick

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  numbbrrr.
     numbbrrr 
    Participant

Not letting me upload pictures!

FJ Bruiser 

The last update did something to the image upload – security related. I’m working on it. If you’d like, email me the photo and I’ll post it for you in the meantime.

Mountainclimber.

FJ Bruisers Site Admin

FJ Bruiser 

FJ Bruisers Site Admin

numbbrrr 
    Participant

The hole in the one pic is SUPPOSED to be there…..they are for drainage! Rack is actually in solid condition!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

© 2007 - 2018, FJ Bruisers 

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account