• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      jmaiella
      Participant

I finally got my DC vanity plates!!!! Anybody else have cool FJ tags?[img]http://C:Documents and SettingsjoeMy DocumentsMy PicturesIMG00065.jpg[/img]

Anonymous

Very nice….I'm looking for ideas for my FJ.

FJ Opus

SWEEEEEETTTTT!can't do mine since we are moving next year; then will do it!

vripley
      Participant

Nice. The COo.oOLesT tag I have seen was:ATOYOTAIt reads the same way in your mirror!(:

Anonymous

You Suck !!!!!!!!!          ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous

My Maryland “JFOOBAR” tags came in the mail the Saturday we were at GWNF.  I was pissed they couldn't have come 2 days earlier.  It took Maryland the whole 6-8 weeks they said it would take also, if not more.

Anonymous

They are so cheap in VA that it is almost common place….. 10$ for the year I think….

Gone Walkabout
      Participant

BTW when can we set a group to qualify for the MD-Bruisers Tags. I already have FJB 002.-Ben

Anonymous

Ya know with all this devotion to the FJ… We really need to see about hittin toyota up for some free stuff…

Gone Walkabout
      Participant

Ya know with all this devotion to the FJ... We really need to see about hittin toyota up for some free stuff...

I call the 2008 Land Cruiser with leather CP #3 and Nav #2 packages. I will call ARB now to order a Bull Bar. -Ben

vripley
      Participant

We need 25 Maryland members… We have 11.):The good news is, we have 12+ "potential" members from MD in our group.So, we need to get those 12 to join and find 2 additional members...Once that is in place, we need to start a non-profit and register for the tags. If we get 25 members from MD, we can start thinking about the non-profit status.-Rip

BTW when can we set a group to qualify for the MD-Bruisers Tags. I already have FJB 002.-Ben

Anonymous

Ya know with all this devotion to the FJ... We really need to see about hittin toyota up for some free stuff...

I call the 2008 Land Cruiser with leather CP #3 and Nav #2 packages. I will call ARB now to order a Bull Bar. -Ben

I will take the Tundra they are GOING to give us.. Need a tow rig...

vripley
      Participant

All,If you are a member and live in Maryland, get your specialty (FJ) tags in the member's only section. We only need one more taker to get the ball rolling on this.If you aren't a member, then you need to become one to get signed-up for these Cool-Assed tags!Here's the link to the post (member's only access):http://www.fjbruisers.org/forum/index.php?topic=2672.0Here is a sample of what the plates could look like:fjb-plates.jpg  -or-  fjb-plates2.jpg

FJ Guy

Nice. The COo.oOLesT tag I have seen was:ATOYOTAIt reads the same way in your mirror!(:

A Man, A Plan, A Canal – Panama  8)

vripley
      Participant

All,If you are a member and live in Maryland, get your specialty (FJ) tags in the member's only section. We still need four more Maryland members to get the ball rolling on this. We had a slight setback, when three members (me included) sold their FJ's.If you aren't a member, then you need to become one to get signed-up for these Cool-Assed tags!Here's the link to the post (member's only access):http://www.fjbruisers.org/forum/index.php?topic=2672.0Here is a sample of what the plates could look like:fjb-plates.jpg  -or-  fjb-plates2.jpgMembership has it's benefits, and this is one of them, if you happen to live in Maryland ... So, join-up and take advantage of this offer!-Rip

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘FJ Vanity Plates’ is closed to new replies.

© 2007 - 2022, FJ Bruisers 

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

Forgot your details?