Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Papa Dragon
      Participant

Busted the front passenger side spring on my 2014 TT. Don’t have much cash because I just bought a set of 5 Coopers STT’s so I’m looking for a the best fix with out spending $$$.  Should I just replace the spring with the identical Toyota one for should I upgrade and replace both?

Doug Dobrynski

What did you end up doing?

Papa Dragon
      Participant

Turns out I’m not the only one with a busted spring on a TTUE, Ive been contacted by two owners in the Blue Room with the same issue.

Koon’s Tyson’s Toyota is going to replace the one spring for free, but now I hear that a TTUE owner at a Koon’s in NY is getting both sides replaced under warrantee.

In a way I wish Toyota hadn’t agreed to do the replacement, would have been a good excuse to level up the FJ though I don’t know where the cash would have come from.  I wonder if I called Koon’s and told them to keep the springs and just give me that cash if they would go for that, not likely…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2007 - 2022, FJ Bruisers 

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

Forgot your details?