Archive- Official FJ Bruisers Bylaws

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jmaiella jmaiella 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of jmaiella jmaiella 

Attached are the Club's bylaws, ratified by a majority of the paid membership (at the time of the vote). Enjoy!

Profile photo of MarylandFJ1 MarylandFJ1 

Bylaws updated January 7th at 6:35pm EST

Profile photo of jaowli jaowli 

What does a “Charter” member mean?

Profile photo of jmaiella jmaiella 

What does a "Charter" member mean?

It simply means that they were members when the By-Laws were adopted. Many are not with the Club anymore, but it is customary for membership organizations to list them for the historical record. There are no special benefits associated with Charter Membership.

Profile photo of jaowli jaowli 

Oh…I thought I was getting recognized for something…lol. 

Profile photo of Holmes Holmes 

Would I be Allowed to be at mettings, I don't say much but would like to just be there sometimes

Profile photo of rdvrk219 FJ Opus 

As long as you buy the first round for the board  😛

Profile photo of vripley vripley 
    Participant

Would I be Allowed to be at mettings, I don't say much but would like to just be there sometimes

Absolutely. The meetings are open to all members. We encourage members to attend!

Founding Brother

Profile photo of Sandman Sandman 
    Participant

Absolutely. The meetings are open to all members. We encourage members to attend!

They are also open to all board members!!!Really, all monthly meeting are open to all members. Last month we had a great turnout of regular members. It really is for the good of the club that we have good attendance. It leads to better input.

Profile photo of vripley vripley 
    Participant

They are also open to all board members!!!

Zing! Truth hurts! ... Bastard!

Founding Brother

Profile photo of Holmes Holmes 

Sweet, and I will buy a round!  My prob. is for the forum part…..5 words a min, or so ….tools not keyboards!

Anonymous

Sweet, and I will buy a round!   My prob. is for the forum part.....5 words a min, or so ....tools not keyboards!

Skill Saw....not keyboard.....

The topic ‘Archive- Official FJ Bruisers Bylaws’ is closed to new replies.

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

© 2007 - 2017, FJ Bruisers • FJ Bruisers • P.O. Box 14 • Ashburn, Virgnia 20146

Forgot your details?