This topic contains 391 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

1.jpgMy Trail Rig.....  ;D100_3525.jpgThe FJ....AVATAR.jpgThe Old rig....  😮

vripley 
    Participant

That 4Runner looks like it would have had no problem in the Devil's Bath Tub.(:Here is my ride:DSC05196.jpgAnd, here it is stuck in the Devil's Tub:DSC05213.jpg-Rip

Founding Brother

Anonymous

That is some nice MUD….  😮 I wish I would have made it to the spring fling.. I went up North to visit my daughter at least we did get to do some wheeling but it was nothing like that.. We just tolled around the pine barrens for a bit…

FJ Opus 

That is some nice MUD....  😮 I wish I would have made it to the spring fling.. I went up North to visit my daughter at least we did get to do some wheeling but it was nothing like that.. We just tolled around the pine barrens for a bit...

The mud was fun for us in the back.  I just washed Opus again and still have not got all the mud/clay out yet from the wheel wells - even used a power washer; think I got a couple more tries left.

vripley 
    Participant

I still haven't washed mine. It is mighty muddy inside. Fortunately, a little bit of mud comes off on my suits each day. I figure another 3 months of climbing in and out and it should be pretty clean.q-:

Founding Brother

CGChief 
    Participant

I'll post some pics after I get my All Pro suspension installed, the truck very clean (one picture) and then very, very, very muddy (another picture).

Anonymous

100_2155.jpg100_2002.jpg100_2222.jpg

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Heres my rig.Enjoy,-BenTemptofile150.jpgTemptofile328.jpgTemptofile272.jpgTemptofile105.jpg

Anonymous

Good start Cmon Folk lets see those rigs….  ;D

Anonymous

rig1.jpg

FJ Opus 

Here's me the day after buying OpusAt MudFling0518073215_FJ-PICTURES8_A1BF1.jpg0518073215_FJ-PICTURES8_A1BF2.jpg

MarylandFJ1 

my humble ride

MarylandFJ1 

pic 2

Anonymous

Lets keep them comin….

Anonymous

Really is this all the pics we can get up here……

Anonymous

Here's Fred's FJ aka ( man-in-bottle ).Paragon100_1720.jpg100_1654.jpgHarlan Kentucky the Black Mountains100_2020.jpg100_2116.jpg

Anonymous

Here's Bills FJ  aka ( Icenut )Harlan Kentucky100_2125.jpgJustin to you reconize this spot ( tree ) ???100_2091.jpgParagon100_0532.jpg100_0533.jpg9a98859c.jpg

Anonymous

Hell yeah… Thats what I am talking about  8)

Anonymous

Here's a slide show th_BMMudPit.jpg

Anonymous

Nice…….    ;D

Anonymous

Justin to you reconize this spot ( tree ) ???

I most certainly do.  You know I brag about those scratches, right?  😛

Anonymous

Here's the aftermath from the tree .100_2100.jpg

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Yoda, Tha ts with sliders, bit like Yodas massave sliders. Is that a lesson learned?

Anonymous

What you talking bout Ben ?

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

What you talking bout Ben ?

With your wide sliders it can prevent damage from the side as well as below. I am modifying ARB sliders to a little less then yours, but wider than stock. It will be nice for all those jerks at the grocery store that want to open their doors too wide and too fast.-Ben

Anonymous

Cmon New Guys tooooooo…..

Anonymous

Sorry no action shots but these are all I have right now. This weekend I will be adding a LOCK RIGHT in the rear and an AUSSIE LOCKER in the front so I hope to find a place and time to test them out.Well cant figure out how to make them fit keep get file to large so no pics from me  :'(… but you can see it in avatar

Doug Dobrynski 

Just a couple of shots from the Expedition One sliders I installed Friday.  Followed Dragon's lead on the Mother Forum with the color.CIMG4427.jpgCIMG4431.jpgCIMG4429.jpg

vripley 
    Participant

Tough enough Doug!Sweet!

Founding Brother

Doug Dobrynski 

Probably will have more pictures from Shoe Creek after Sunday.

Anonymous

Here is a pic of my rides…

Doug Dobrynski 

More recent picture:

kbl1224 

Me and my TRD…

CGChief 
    Participant

Here she is.  Just lifted last night.

Anonymous

Really nice rigs you all have. I have nothing but a stock FJ, not much to show. If you want pictures of stock ones to remember what they look like, I iwll post a pic of mine. Hell I have the original tires.

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

bump…………..OK new guy's let's see those rigs.

jmaiella 
    Participant

Playing in the snow at Rick's after the Polar Bear Plunge.  ;D

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

DSCN1940.jpg

Trevor Criste 

DSC02451.jpgDSC02445.jpgDSC02461.jpg

Anonymous

Some of my Pics..

Anonymous

More..

Anonymous

More..

Anonymous

the yj's a little higher now

Anonymous

My biggest mod right now is a half roll of Gorilla duck tape holding the front bumper together! 

Anonymous
     vripley 
    Participant

Nice… Too bad it isn't a Suzuki.q-:Do you race at the track by any chance?

07 cbr1000rr..............

Founding Brother

Anonymous

dang wat an insult 😛 no, no tracks just streets zzzzzzzzzzooooooooooooommmmmmm 😉

Trevor Criste 

hey look its vaughn hahahaha

Anonymous

Awwww so cute hahaha

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

hey look its vaughn hahahaha

NO! This is Vaughn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3pDBZGMngUNO! Really.

Trevor Criste 

seen that b4 its awesome

vripley 
    Participant

Those were my crazier days… I am an old man now and don't do anything like that any mo.(:

Founding Brother

FJ Opus 

Those were my crazier days... I am an old man now and don't do anything like that any mo.(:

But how will Xander and Trin learn how to do it?  You now have a excuse to do it all over again!

vripley 
    Participant

heh… They are the reason I stopped!I am getting Trin an electric 4-wheeler this year. Then, when she is 5 I will switch her to a tunable 2-stroke jont. From there, it is motocross dirt bikes and finally mini-track racers!w00t!!

Those were my crazier days... I am an old man now and don't do anything like that any mo.(:

But how will Xander and Trin learn how to do it?  You now have a excuse to do it all over again!

Founding Brother

Anonymous

FJ.jpg

vripley 
    Participant

That is a fantastic photo! Is the effect done with photoshop?

Founding Brother

Anonymous

yep, just a slight blur added to the background.

Anonymous

my project

Trevor Criste 

soooo clean

FJ213 
    Participant

the beauty (05 Mazda RX8 Special Edition "shinka")]volksgtf7iq9.jpgp4200099sp3.jpgp4200086re3.jpgthe beast (08 FJ cruiser TT edition)p4030020wu3.jpgp4030028vz7.jpgp4030022jp1.jpgp4030030wq3.jpgI just got the beast a couple of weeks ago...havent had a chance to "break" her in yet!!  ;D

Trevor Criste 

your all about the special edtions  ;D thats a beautiful car…whats it puttin on the ground?

vripley 
    Participant

Condensation when the AC is on… Hopefully not any oil or other fluids…HA!

whats it puttin on the ground?

Founding Brother

Doug Dobrynski 

Condensation when the AC is on... Hopefully not any oil or other fluids...HA!

whats it puttin on the ground?

Well it does have a flooding rotary engine, so if could be gasoline as well.

Trevor Criste 

tony at HPH has an incredible rotary rx7 like 650 hp

FJ213 
    Participant

shes puttin down about 300whp at the moment...she was the first commericially installed supercharger from Pettit Racing in West Palm...thats plenty of power for me especially when she only weights 3,000 lbs and handles unbelievably in the twisties...no oil leaks, no gas leaks...  ;D and she's neva flooded....yes, i do love special editions...  😉

Trevor Criste 

heres a vid of my fj…just goofin aroundclicky

FJ Opus 

Nice RX!My wife had a '06 for a year but didn't like driving it in the snow so we traded it in for a 3 - but what a fun ride!Although, being 6'4", it was not fun to get and out of on the drivers side when I had it.rxfx.jpgThe FX was mine before trading in for Opus

FJ213 
    Participant

heres a vid of my fj...just goofin aroundclicky

thats awesome...is that what you call "just goofin around"?

FJ213 
    Participant

Nice RX!My wife had a '06 for a year but didn't like driving it in the snow so we traded it in for a 3 - but what a fun ride!Although, being 6'4", it was not fun to get and out of on the drivers side when I had it.rxfx.jpgThe FX was mine before trading in for Opus

nice set..of course, im partial to 8s and always have loved the fx

Trevor Criste 

heres a vid of my fj...just goofin aroundclicky

thats awesome...is that what you call "just goofin around"?

yep...me goofin around in my sas'ed blue fj  ;D

andrewnlizz Stella 

still clean?????????

jmaiella 
    Participant

Man, I like those wheels! Too bad they're gonna get to' up on the trail!  ;D

andrewnlizz Stella 

i got the originals…maybe put some mud tires on those for trails???????

Trevor Criste 

say bye bye to those steps

andrewnlizz Stella 

yeh..i just got her so ti is a work in progress…..time and money???  I need both..  I'm going to try to sell the running boards and get some sliders.  Like to get new bumpers, 3″ lift, and winch.  Could I get 35's on it with 3″s of lift?  I'm going to get my hood Line x.  This way I could show it to you guys and see if your interested in any line x for a group deal.  They said I would get some money back if I got some more business for them from our club along with discounting all we get done.

Trevor Criste 

yeh..i just got her so ti is a work in progress.....time and money???  I need both..  I'm going to try to sell the running boards and get some sliders.  Like to get new bumpers, 3" lift, and winch.  Could I get 35's on it with 3"s of lift?  I'm going to get my hood Line x.  This way I could show it to you guys and see if your interested in any line x for a group deal.  They said I would get some money back if I got some more business for them from our club along with discounting all we get done.

35's= do able but will break parts33's= your best betim leaning toward the venal decal for the hood as it can be removed easily

andrewnlizz Stella 

I could understand that… I do like the durability of the linex… Thats good to know about the 35's.  What size equivilant is a 285/55?  I got 275's on it now.  What is a GOOD set of sliders.  Brand that is?

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

What is a GOOD set of sliders.  Brand that is?

I'm sure Trevor will chime in on this one.

Trevor Criste 

What is a GOOD set of sliders.  Brand that is?

I'm sure Trevor will chime in on this one.

arb

Trevor Criste 

ive heard no complaints about the Toyota ones either

MarylandFJ1 

I have the All Pro sliders and I really like 'em.  ;D

Anonymous

All my rides, well, past and present that is…  😛 I had lost all my pict's from the old days about six years back when we moved from Lacey to Brick, But I have a couple I found and scaned in, and some on the PC... I first had a 72 ply duster, and preran that thing in the woods some, till the k-frame pulled thru and I could know longer weld and plate er' up... like this one...GoldDuster_9799_resized.jpgThen I got a 78' Toyota PU, 2wd, and had a blast with that for a while till my first kid was born in and I traded it for a set of ply arrows (they made great prerunners)... 78' Toy PU (my p/u was a red longbed tho)...378913_6_full.jpgI had the "gold arrow", this one is the fire arrow version, but a pretty fast car, and pre-ran pretty well too when lifted and bigger tires too...fire_arrow.jpgIn 87' I got a new Toy PU and promtly rolled er' over within the first 6 months, and then replaced it with an 88' fourrunner and an 81' f150(swisss cheese frame)... Again, Like this one here below... 04x4.jpgMy 88'... BVTJA-884Runner.jpgand My 81' f150 (very rare swiss cheese frame)...FNBNR-81F150Flexen.jpgIEFCY-81F15038s11inLift.jpgNext was an 87' f250 which served as a dually for a truck camper for a few years and then a beasty ride... BHDLO-WILDR-FordDuely2.jpgUVTJE-87F250Swimen.jpgI had a dodge 1500 offroad for a year or so, then came the current rides, FJ's, one yellow, one black... My dodge when new...PMVEV-MyNewDodge.jpgMy FJ...JTHET-leroy3wheeling.jpgMy wifes FJ...RFTDS-FJBeach2.jpg

Trevor Criste 

looks slick man haha i did the sameDSC02793.jpgDSC02795.jpg

Anonymous

this is from last saturday, met up with a guy from fjcruiserforums and we went offroading for a bitnot mine2602628887_371c0a5a8d_b.jpgmine2602629453_f4e8aac332_b.jpgmine2602629971_243592e14c_b.jpgmine2602630597_ea104d6a2f_b.jpghalf mine2603463710_529989bc5d_b.jpgnot mine2602637571_9a1f47df0a_b.jpgalso you can see videos if you click here at the mother post

4Rocker 
    Participant

FJ Clean:P5160038b.jpgFJ Dirty:P7040003.jpg84 4Runner back in MN:Picture028b.jpgIMG_2720.jpgFJ and 4Runner:P5160036b.jpgBonus: Carbon Fiber winch bumper for senior design projectP4270032.jpg

Anonymous

008.jpg022.jpg020.jpgDSC00101.jpgDSC00077.jpg

Doug Dobrynski 

Damn sharp bug!  Couple of ex and current bug owners on here.

FJ213 
    Participant

thought i'd post a pic with latest mods...fj2wx5.jpgps...i had 2 bugs too...back in the late 60s early 70s...nice .....

SHAKE35 
    Participant

LOOKS GOOD FJ213  I LIKE TO SEE HER DIRTY

FJ213 
    Participant

LOOKS GOOD FJ213  I LIKE TO SEE HER DIRTY

let me see if i can indulge you!!

Anonymous

Image063.jpgDSCF0548.jpgMy convertible.....DSCF0540.jpg

Trevor Criste 

nice bike, im thinking about either a fat boy or deuce

Anonymous

I used to have a BADBOY (actually 2) It was a limited edition springer 95, 96, and 97…..i drove it to Sturgis SD and back….. Now I have a touring bike, LOVE the stereo…..I like the fatboys, do they still make the dueces'? The new Rocker is pretty cool.

Trevor Criste 

I used to have a BADBOY (actually 2) It was a limited edition springer 95, 96, and 97.....i drove it to Sturgis SD and back..... Now I have a touring bike, LOVE the stereo.....I like the fatboys, do they still make the dueces'? The new Rocker is pretty cool.

not sure about the dueces my uncle has one and i love to ride

Anonymous

highres_5293604.jpegMe and my two wheeler at Deals Gap:highres_5105085.jpeg

vripley 
    Participant

ew… Deal's Gap… The tail of the dragon. Nice! Did you visit the trophy tree?

Founding Brother

FJ213 
    Participant

BOTD rawks!!!the 8 club has a meet there every year in september...ive yet to get there...some day tho...11 miles of twisties.....

Anonymous

ew... Deal's Gap... The tail of the dragon. Nice! Did you visit the trophy tree?

I went by the tree at about 30 mph.  Didn't stop to take pictures, thought the tree might get me!Was an incredible experience.  Any Bruisers ride?  Ducati's?  Would love to get together.  I'm going out to Ducpond on Saturday to take my bike in for service.  If anyone wants to go, I have room.  Check out http://www.ducpond.com  Donnie's got two Desmosedici's there ($73K bikes!).  They are awesome even if you just look at them!

Anonymous

2005 Yamaha R1 here. Pretty much only ride track @ Summit Point and VIR these days though. Too much frustration on the roads from bad drivers (rearended by an SUV at a red light) and deer (worlds' stupidest animal) to really enjoy commuting on it. Used to frequent Thornton Gap a lot, never done the Dragon though. I like my traffic all 1-way and my knee puck melting. Anyone run with NESBA?T3iifastest.jpg

Anonymous

2005 Yamaha R1 here. Pretty much only ride track @ Summit Point and VIR these days though. Too much frustration on the roads from bad drivers (rearended by an SUV at a red light) and deer (worlds' stupidest animal) to really enjoy commuting on it. Used to frequent Thornton Gap a lot, never done the Dragon though. I like my traffic all 1-way and my knee puck melting. Anyone run with NESBA?T3iifastest.jpg

My club likes to go to VIR.  We have three sessions next year, all include 1 on 1 time with Cornerspeed instructors.  It's a great group.  I haven't progressed to needing knee pucks yet, but I'm workin on it!

Anonymous

Without wishing to hijack this thread too much, I hear very good things about Cornerspeed days and instructors from some friends. VIR is awesome. The full circuit is very demanding and in places deceptively technical. Just don't look around to enjoy the view as you go down the back rollercoaster onto the home straight! Don't worry about the knees, focus on technique, good entry speed, and being smooth. As soon as I had internalised the 15 things that happen very quickly going into a corner I could focus on being fluid and relaxed. After that it just happens. And then you will be screaming bloody murder inside your helmet with happiness. Sccrrrrrp!/Andy

vripley 
    Participant

I used to run NESBA at Summit and VIR. My buddy Dan is still a CR for Nesba. Years ago, I taught the beginners and advanced rider's course for Maryland…Here is a video of me and some of my boys a couple of years ago:[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/n3pDBZGMngU[/flash]I had to stop racing... Hemophilia was getting in my way (along with crazy wrecks).-Rip

Founding Brother

Trevor Criste 

got a new toy i have been tinkering with.Beforeiphone085.jpgiphone086.jpgiphone089.jpgAnd Afteriphone096.jpgiphone097.jpgiphone094.jpgiphone095.jpgiphone93.jpgstats: 460 big block, c6 auto trans, np205 t-case, front axle: dana 60 superwinch lock out hubs 4 inch rancho coil sprung lift, rear axle: ford 9 inch 4 inch lift block leaf sprung axle. it sits low in the back because the springs need to be rearched.thanks for looking

FJ213 
    Participant

nice work trev….looks really cool.....lets get that air cleaner chromed... a little bling under the hood would be awesome

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

“It's got cop tires, cop shocks, cop brakes, It's made a year before catilatic converters, so it runs good on regular gas”

Trevor Criste 

nice work trev....looks really cool.....lets get that air cleaner chromed... a little bling under the hood would be awesome

im working on power steering first

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Nice rig Trev…I've owned several BB Ford machines, never trucks though.  Has tons of torque.

Anonymous

got a new toy i have been tinkering with.Beforeiphone085.jpgiphone086.jpgiphone089.jpgAnd Afteriphone096.jpgiphone097.jpgiphone094.jpgiphone095.jpgiphone93.jpgstats: 460 big block, c6 auto trans, np205 t-case, front axle: dana 60 superwinch lock out hubs 4 inch rancho coil sprung lift, rear axle: ford 9 inch 4 inch lift block leaf sprung axle. it sits low in the back because the springs need to be rearched.thanks for looking

Trevor,You may want to confirm the front axle on that truck.  It looks like a Dana 44 to me.  I just didn't want you to go out buying Dana 60 parts for a 44.-Adam

Trevor Criste 

yeah dude i thought it looked like a 44, i hadnt really gotten to far into the investigating it but it the bed full of parts that came with it i got the origional hubs in the box for the new ones that said dana60 as well as the seals. but that doesnt mean HE knew what it was.

FJ213 
    Participant

got my custom badge this week from Joel...here's a couple pics...pc130002om2.jpgpc130001yq4.jpgpc130004yp2.jpg

Mountainclimber 

Pat-With your new snorkel, you will have a place to string more Christmas lights.Perhaps a small tree around the snorkel.I'm sure the state inspection stations will overlook these things in the spirit of the holidays. 😀

2007 FJ Cruiser. A few scratches and some other junk.
    KJ4ETF

FJ213 
    Participant

Pat-With your new snorkel, you will have a place to string more Christmas lights.Perhaps a small tree around the snorkel.I'm sure the state inspection stations will overlook these things in the spirit of the holidays. 😀

yeah...i dont think i'll have a problem...im not due for inpsection till the spring...and my shop is very lenient...they overlook the important stuff like xmas lights, brakes and blowers...not to mention catless exhausts...LMAO!!

Mountainclimber 

Nice-Especially the Catless exhausts in Eastern PA. Emissions Tests and all. Something about fur in the injectors and muffler.

KJ4ETF

FJ213 
    Participant

Nice-Especially the Catless exhausts in Eastern PA. Emissions Tests and all. Something about fur in the injectors and muffler.

j/k.......i have an emission exemption on the 8 (<5k mi per year)...i just have to becareful on the noise...

Brock 
    Blocked

This is my OTHER ride…..64730760.Kq1Zzlqq.3358.jpg

Mountainclimber 

"It's got cop tires, cop shocks, cop brakes, It's made a year before catilatic converters, so it runs good on regular gas"

Elwood! Elwood!

KJ4ETF

Anonymous

This is my OTHER ride.....64730760.Kq1Zzlqq.3358.jpg

Wow, don't see too many indians...Very nice!

Trevor Criste 

do you have problems keeping the light on the front fender working from vibrations? it seems like i couldnt insulate mine enough to get it to not vib to death

Brock 
    Blocked

nope…i bent it up vertical and only my second bulb in 6 years.

Anonymous

IMG_2594.jpg

Trevor Criste 

wow and its still clean

smokenjoe 

hey im trying to upload some pics of my fj and it keeps saying its too big but its only 114.76 kb it said the max is 800 kb so what do i do

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

hey im trying to upload some pics of my fj and it keeps saying its too big but its only 114.76 kb it said the max is 800 kb so what do i do

It's probably best to go to a photo histing site such as Photobucket, flicker, or Picasa, down load photos and use the codes. Here is a quick lesson in posting photos.-Ben

smokenjoe 

It's probably best to go to a photo histing site such as Photobucket, flicker, or Picasa, down load photos and use the codes. Here is a quick lesson in posting photos.-Ben

i did that made it all the way down to a 14.4 kb file and it still says upload folder full try smaller size

FJ213 
    Participant

these are pics of smokin joe!!img00001200901270951fx0.jpgimg00002200901270951pp1.jpgimg00003200901270951gv8.jpg

smokenjoe 

thanks pat!!!!….i dont get how i cant get them on my self

FJ213 
    Participant

thanks pat!!!!....i dont get how i cant get them on my self

np joe...i use image shack...http://www.imageshack.us/1. click on 'browse' to choose the photo you would like hosted2. check the 'resize image' box and pick the size you want  (i use 15in monitor)3. click the 'host it' box (orange in color)4. after the hosting process is completed go to5. go to the first link 2/3 the way down the page (hot link for forums 1)6. uncheck the box that says "include details"7. copy and paste that link to where you want to post that pic.

smokenjoe 

alrighty then thanks i will deff have to do that the next time i try to put some pics up

sephcm 
    Participant

😮 😮 😮 😮 😮

FJ213 
    Participant

very nice!!!very clean!!!time to get her muddy!!!

Brock 
    Blocked

time to get her muddy!!!

you always say that...i am about to begin thinking you got a thing for mud! 😀 😛

vripley 
    Participant

Mud gud!

time to get her muddy!!!

Founding Brother

FJ213 
    Participant

you know me too well!!…LMAO

Dash 

005mgq.jpg004dkt.jpg003xxg.jpg

FJ213 
    Participant

Mud gud!

time to get her muddy!!!

forgot to say, it was Rip that got me in the mud first!!!.....oh what a feelin...toyota!!

SHAKE35 
    Participant

DSCN0881.jpgDSCN0895.jpgDSCN0774.jpg

FJ213 
    Participant

last weekend at the OBX146n.jpg

FreddieMac 
    Participant

thats a really nice shot of your rig Pat

Founding Father

FJ213 
    Participant

thx fred!!

prjeff 

nice pic….”the ocean looked mean that day my friend” 

vripley 
    Participant

Did I ever mention that I love mud?This is my 1994 4-Runner, when it was 4 days old...n1396929547_30209749_1278.jpg

Founding Brother

Anonymous

l_fef2c60582b07835cf41fb230906b51a.jpg

FKephart 
    Participant

I just Found my old photo album and what a blast from the past.My 1982 Toyotaimg008.jpgimg014.jpgimg005.jpgimg006.jpgimg007.jpgimg015.jpgimg004.jpgimg003.jpgimg002.jpgMy 1981 Ford Broncoimg009.jpgimg010.jpgimg013.jpgimg012.jpgimg011.jpg

FJ213 
    Participant

aweome photos Fred…i love the toyota.....

Sandman 
    Participant

Wow Fred, that is a blast from the past.

Doug Dobrynski 

Love the socks in the first pic Fred!  That is awesome!!  Thanks for sharing.  🙂

Mountainclimber 

;D

KJ4ETF

FKephart 
    Participant

Love the socks in the first pic Fred!  That is awesome!!  Thanks for sharing.   🙂

Ha I resent that, I think that I fit the early 80’s fashion perfect.

Sandman 
    Participant

Love the socks in the first pic Fred!  That is awesome!!  Thanks for sharing.   🙂

Maybe late 70's Fred. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Doug Dobrynski 

I think that is what makes the picture(s) so great!  🙂

Sandman 
    Participant

Hey Fred you have not changed at all.

Evilthycat-(AKA Connie) 
    Participant

😮 😮  WHAT are you Blind Tim look again a 6-pack to a keg i am LMAO!!!!!

4Rocker 
    Participant

Beautiful early 4wd Toyota, it makes that 4Runner next to it look tiny!

Sandman 
    Participant

😮 😮  WHAT are you Blind Tim look again a 6-pack to a keg i am LMAO!!!!!

Connie, I am trying to make him feel great. He deserves it after posting those pics and wearing those socks.

FKephart 
    Participant

I get no respect !

Anonymous

I want to go back in time and buy your yota

FKephart 
    Participant

Thank you a post that doesn't make reference to socks.

Dash 

yeah that is a sweet rig. are those corduroy shorts?

Anonymous

Wendy's Jeep KJ:Wendy's Xterra:clear_lake_sized.jpgWil's Tacoma:Josh's FJ:Nic's Tacoma:I don't have any of Heidi's new 4Runner on this PC, I'll check back later once I do.

wikid 

WikidNewly installed Baja rack and Camping Labs RTTDSCN2571.jpgBack way to Crown King AZDSCN2552.jpg

Mountainclimber 

Nice.  8)

KJ4ETF

FJ213 
    Participant

068usr.jpg

Darkrose 

Ahhhhh……good times.

FJ213 
    Participant

Ahhhhh......good times.

good photographer too!!....  ;Dps...bought that camera...

Darkrose 

Ahhhhh......good times.

Saweet!!!  Another toy to use.  ;D

FreddieMac 
    Participant

Ahhhhh......good times.

Saweet!!!  Another toy to use.   ;D

whats worse boy n his toys or a girl n her toys? do have to say your pretty good with her old one

Founding Father

Darkrose 

whats worse boy n his toys or a girl n her toys? do have to say your pretty good with her old one

😉

Sandman 
    Participant

HER OLD ONE!Now that is some funny shit.

Darkrose 

HER OLD ONE!Now that is some funny shit.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Anonymous

DSC02040.jpg

FreddieMac 
    Participant

017rkm.jpgI like this pic of my rig enjoy

Founding Father

Darkrose 

That's a really good picture.  😉

Darkrose 

My ride…..on Skyline Drive….. ;DP4220018.jpg

Anonymous
     Dash 

nice taco

Doug Dobrynski 

Mmmm tacos….

Anonymous

Crap pics but the idea comes across…more to come

FJ213 
    Participant

me likes a lot  ;D

Mountainclimber 

Jayce- Looks great.

KJ4ETF

Darkrose 

It's missing something…….a little mud here and there, maybe some pinstriping, and it'll be perfect!

Brock 
    Blocked

new pics of both my 08 FJ 120 and my 84 FJ60 367604370.jpgI am third owner....Aunt bought it new in 84...sold to my dad in 93 and he sold to me.  original paint, all stock toyota parts except for radio.  No rust, carpet new, upholstery is dirty on front seats but no tears or worn spots, headliner looks new still...etc.  212,132 miles as of this week and replacing clutch and flywheel for first time....She is called MYSTIQUE after the blue skinned hottie in X-MEN!  >:D367604382.jpgadding a CCOT security console this weekend...new KM2 tires to fill up those wheel wells finally after two years driving on the stock sized roller skate wheels....moving up to 33x10.5x15 on the stock chrome wheels shown.  Rear bumper, rock sliders to replace the nerf bars, upgrading headlights to H-4 plus new harness, and a expedition rack I found that is a hell of a deal will be next...then you already know my BRICKHOUSE  8)367604356.jpgNot much has changed....Lucrum swingout carrier due to ship next week...should have installed before Ouray...I hope.  Upgraded UCAs coming and buying a set of steelies to throw some mud terrains on for now in case I miss her since I am driving MYSTIQUE daily now to work.Last pic is going up steep hill at uwharrie on Dutch John trail if I remember right that one FJ80 and three FJ Cruisers made it up.....if you did not have front and rear lockers....or rear locker with ATRAC working on front at same time (08s or Atrac Hack on 07) then you could not make it up.  I was first FJC to try and make it....365959986.jpg

Thirstysteer 
    Participant

new pics of both my 08 FJ 120 and my 84 FJ60 367604370.jpgI am third owner....Aunt bought it new in 84...sold to my dad in 93 and he sold to me.  original paint, all stock toyota parts except for radio.  No rust, carpet new, upholstery is dirty on front seats but no tears or worn spots, headliner looks new still...etc.  212,132 miles as of this week and replacing clutch and flywheel for first time....She is called MYSTIQUE after the blue skinned hottie in X-MEN!  >:D367604382.jpgadding a CCOT security console this weekend...new KM2 tires to fill up those wheel wells finally after two years driving on the stock sized roller skate wheels....moving up to 33x10.5x15 on the stock chrome wheels shown.  Rear bumper, rock sliders to replace the nerf bars, upgrading headlights to H-4 plus new harness, and a expedition rack I found that is a hell of a deal will be next...then you already know my BRICKHOUSE  8)367604356.jpgNot much has changed....Lucrum swingout carrier due to ship next week...should have installed before Ouray...I hope.  Upgraded UCAs coming and buying a set of steelies to throw some mud terrains on for now in case I miss her since I am driving MYSTIQUE daily now to work.Last pic is going up steep hill at uwharrie on Dutch John trail if I remember right that one FJ80 and three FJ Cruisers made it up.....if you did not have front and rear lockers....or rear locker with ATRAC working on front at same time (08s or Atrac Hack on 07) then you could not make it up.  I was first FJC to try and make it....365959986.jpg

Love my wife....but that is my dream couple...beautiful pair..congrats...now i am jealous :catfight: :sux2bu: :hump: :deadhorse: :whipit:

mike curnow 

coool rides!!!!!

Mountainclimber 

Nice photos their Brock.

KJ4ETF

Brock 
    Blocked

Love my wife....but that is my dream couple...beautiful pair..congrats...now i am jealous :catfight: :sux2bu: :hump: :deadhorse: :whipit:

Yeah I have a threesome everytime I drive them LOL 😀 😀

Brock 
    Blocked

Nice photos their Brock.

Thanks Eric...I was hoping to drive one of them up your way on Monday for business....but 60 is not ready for a long trip and cant boss wants to ride up with me so figured we would get rental...since I would not be able to sneak off for any wheeling or FJ Beer Fests.  Maybe next time as I am told I will be making trips up there every couple months starting this Summer.

FJ213 
    Participant

very nice Brock!!...first time im seeing the other cruiser...saweet!

Brock 
    Blocked

got her new wheels on her now…..plus new Aisin clutch with resurfaced Aisin flywheel…some new seals, bearings, universal, etc….Here is build thread...http://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/291512-mystiques-getting-some-work-done-1984-fj60.html

FJ213 
    Participant

worked on the fj this weekend..some major cleanin inside and out...covered the vinyl, tires with 303...finished clamping the battery and put the passenger seats back in place on the rx8..decided to snap a few pics...0010zxv.jpg008jvo.jpg009iry.jpg

mike curnow 

so shiney!!!!need to fix that  ;D

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

OK…..Here are some pics of the two Prado's I had in Australia. Both were D4D'sThe first part of the trip was with Matt (LiveFreeandRoam) from MudFling II5849_1085465105569_1494631074_30229022_2754708_n.jpgand the 'hire' of Team Thrifty (Wil from Sierra Expeditions and I), 6491_1131751866467_1607375270_30345771_2420699_n.jpg

4Rocker 
    Participant

Prado vs FJ driving impressions?

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Prado vs FJ driving impressions?

OK, Here's the skinny. The Prado is a lot more refined than the FJ. The steering is softer, the suspension is a little softer (even with the OME), and is a hell of a lot quieter. It still has water resistant carpeting, but it is thin carpet except for the Grande model. The Grande model is more like the Lexus GX 470 with air bag suspension and wood dash accents. It is available in 4 models (GX, GXL, VX, & Grande) the base is your run of the mill vehicle like in the Thrifty pic. Matt's is a GXL and most common. The Grande is less likely to be found off-road, but Ian crossed the Simpson in one with us. He was not lifted because it has an air bag suspension that can't be replaced without computer modification. They have available stability control, Brake Assist, Downhill Assist, and Traction Control, but are all options and A-TRAC is not available.  Most vehicles in Australia are far better equipped for off-roading. First of all every 4X4 out side of the city has a snorkel, Bull Bar, and cargo barrier even to the point of most being built by the manufacturer and part of an options package. There are strict laws on modifying a vehicle in Australia. First of all you can only go one tyre size up from stock. Secondly you can only lift a vehicle 2" and need an engineering inspection & certificate to go with it. These laws are not enforced by police, but if you are involved in an accident and your vehicle is found to be non compliant you are automatically 100% at fault. The Prado is incredibly easy to drive, but the D4D is an incredible engine. It has just as much torque as the 4.0 L petrol, but less than half the horse power so it is good for about 40 MPG. In short if that engine comes out in the US I'm definitely changing FJ's for the D4D...hands down.I hope this helped. -Ben

Anonymous

Hi all,Just got signed up, so here she is.........IMGP1148.jpgDSC00416.jpgFJCruiserNorthEasternRun190.jpgDSC00584.jpgIMGP4192.jpg

Thirstysteer 
    Participant

Welcome and great pics…looks like Rousch?  Maybe

mike curnow 

Nice Rig!!

Anonymous

yep that's Raush.  thanks,  ;D

FJ213 
    Participant

awesome truck!!welcome  ;D

Volley 

That's one sexy truck!

Anonymous

Thank ya much  ;D

FreddieMac 
    Participant

rausch and this years ne cruiser meet ?

Founding Father

FJ213 
    Participant

hey Loadwere you at the Cecil County Fair?

FreddieMac 
    Participant

I was :giggle:

Founding Father

FJ213 
    Participant

I was :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

FreddieMac 
    Participant

Pat were u there too ?

Founding Father

FJ213 
    Participant

Pat were u there too ?

hmmmmm...lemme check....i think so.... :giggle:

Anonymous

Yep, I was there. I think I saw you and your great looking white truck.  8)

FJ213 
    Participant

thx for the props....yours aint half bad neitha!!!welcome again....perhaps you would like to join us on a Piney run...we are pretty close logistically..

Anonymous

thx for the props....yours aint half bad neitha!!!welcome again....perhaps you would like to join us on a Piney run...we are pretty close logistically..

I would love to join a Piney run. I have been looking into getting up there.

FJ213 
    Participant

I would love to join a Piney run. I have been looking into getting up there.

we got one going this sunday...PM me if youre interested!!

fjjesse 

hi to everyone heres my rig 2 events attended this year fjne and fjsummit i work on weekends and every event is on a w/end darn…hoping to do more nxt year. wanted to pay my dues so i can get my sticka guess  i have ti find the thread…thanks allfjjesse063.jpghttp://001-7.jpg054-2.jpg130-2.jpg135-2.jpg084-1.jpg187.jpg

Volley 

Nice!

Dash 

howd the truck run at 12,000 ft?

Anonymous

A few pics of me tooling around outside Lake Lure, NC a few weeks back.  Couldn't find any real trails to speak of, but was able to successfully trespass explore some land that's currently being developed for a community called High Cliffs at Round Mountain – – what I can only assume will be a multi-million dollar gated community at elevations up to about 4,000 feet.  The views were beautiful. SDC10867.jpgSDC10872.jpgSDC10874.jpgSDC10876.jpgSDC10884.jpgSDC10886.jpg

Trevor Criste 

A few pics of me tooling around outside Lake Lure, NC a few weeks back.  Couldn't find any real trails to speak of, but was able to successfully trespass explore some land that's currently being developed for a community called High Cliffs at Round Mountain - - what I can only assume will be a multi-million dollar gated community at elevations up to about 4,000 feet.  The views were beautiful. SDC10867.jpg

HOLY SPACER LIFT BATMAN

FJ213 
    Participant

just got back from Rausch Creek – ADT with Bill Burke…it was awesome…snapped a few pics...this one is one of the best by far in the bunch..Eric (mountainclimber) navigating a rock obstaclemountainclimber.jpg

Brock 
    Blocked

very  nice pic Pat….nice looking bumper Eric….looking good.  Dang you do wheel your rig… ;D

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

I wanted to post some recent photos of my rig…Matt

FJ213 
    Participant

sweet Mattthat first one really grabs me.. ;D

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Thanks…I'm getting the hang of this picture thing… 8)

Mountainclimber 

Matt-I think those ATX Chamber Teflons are my favorite wheels.They look great.

KJ4ETF

Mountainclimber 

Dang you do wheel your rig... ;D

Yes indeedy. I've had it out once or twice.

KJ4ETF

fjjesse 

howd the truck run at 12,000 ft?

sorry for the long wait , the truck did excellent im on my rear locker and atrac all the time coz alpine (the longest trail) mostly 90% is uphill w/ tight turns and bumpy ride too. they said you loose 25% power going up but i didnt noticed that at all  ::)probably bec i got too excited of the amazing view ;D

fjjesse 

I wanted to post some recent photos of my rig...Matt

nice truck, like those wheels.

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

nice truck, like those wheels.

Thank you...I should of pulled the trigger on these long ago..

MarylandFJ1 

FJ Al (Alan Pearson), from Toyota of York (formerly Diehl) asked me to post up a pic of this new Tundra.  It is quite nice!!1010091209.jpg

Mountainclimber 

Nice job on that thing Al. I'll look forward to seeing it in person.

KJ4ETF

Anonymous

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:I like the new truck Al, not as much as the FJ, but look good.

FJ213 
    Participant

sweet rig Al….i like it a lot..  ;D

Volley 

Nice truck Al!

SHAKE35 
    Participant

Hey Matt , me likey!!  bad ass!!Bill ;D

SHAKE35 
    Participant

i screwed this post up (i tried to bring ur pics in this quote) but anyways like ur rig matt its lookin good!! did you get the new second generation allpro bumper? thats the 3 piece with frame reinforcment mounts, correct?

Darkrose 

SWEET!!

Brock 
    Blocked

updated my garage…still have 2002 Indian Chief and 1984 Land Cruiser…but added this to space left open by sale of FJC.380538531.jpg2007 335i E90 with 18k miles on odometer...yep 18,000.  Premium package, Sport package, heated seats, SIRIUS, Logic7 Stereo, brand new tires all around.  One owner garage kept...he was salesman at BMW dealership and leased it and just got a new one so was strictly dealer maintained.  BMW extended warranty to 6 years or 100,000 miles since it is part of their Certified Pre Owned program. 😀 😀0-60 5seconds  Wooootttt!!!!!Others are pretty much unchanged...1984 FJ60 Land Cruiser380538915.jpg2002 Indian Chief...Volcano Red Metallic257117653.jpg

Mountainclimber 

So when are you putting Budbuilts and 35's on the Beemer there Brock? ;D

KJ4ETF

Brock 
    Blocked

not anytime soon…though she may get a little chip action, a drop in filter and maybe a boost gauge.  The upgrades will be on my Fj60…rock sliders and new stereo and speakers next….then will either do engine refresh or start on bumpers, gears, rack, winch, ceramic headers, etc….it never ends 😀 😀

Mountainclimber 

not anytime soon...though she may get a little chip action, a drop in filter and maybe a boost gauge.  The upgrades will be on my Fj60...rock sliders and new stereo and speakers next....then will either do engine refresh or start on bumpers, gears, rack, winch, ceramic headers, etc....it never ends 😀 😀

I was just kidding of course.  ;DThe 335i is really quite a nice machine and will be much better for work travel in general except on winter roads.

KJ4ETF

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

i screwed this post up (i tried to bring ur pics in this quote) but anyways like ur rig matt its lookin good!! did you get the new second generation allpro bumper? thats the 3 piece with frame reinforcment mounts, correct?

Thanks, BillNo, that's a first generation All-Pro single pieace that's been re-powder coated.

Darkrose 

Nice Indian there Brock.  At Americade last year, a guy won best of show with his restored 1948 Indian Chief.  What a beautiful bike.

Brock 
    Blocked

yeah wish i could own and ride a 47 Chief…but I dont have the skillz to keep one running, the money to buy one as I already have a money pit with my FJ60….plus I look like a shriner at the circus on anything smaller than my Chief. 😀

Mountainclimber 

....plus I look like a shriner at the circus on anything smaller than my Chief. 😀

I wouldn't worry about it too much but even on your Chief with you aboard it appears as a rolling Shrine Circus. Perhaps Monty Python Flying Circus. You just have to get different goggles.  ;DI did see a 1952 Chief, last year made, Police Special. I believe made for the Brooklyn PD. It went for a mere $74,500.00. This was a couple years back. Low original mileage. Garage kept. It looked like it never left the showroom. You do have to be half a McGuyver to keep the things working properly though.

KJ4ETF

Skippy 

heres my FJ!Picture052.jpg

Mountainclimber 

Scott-Nice to see you on this board. You'll enjoy these folks.

KJ4ETF

Darkrose 

Nice rig.

Rockfish 

I finally got my company graphics on my FJ. The only thing that I'm missing is the new tire cover. I should get it this thursday and hopefully post a pic the first part of next week.20271_1332958645003_1262134090_969245_893120_n.jpg

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

Nice RIG....are those Hankooks and Wheelers 16" wheels?  Matt

FJ213 
    Participant

nice pics guys…keep em comin!!

Skippy 

matt, Yes they are! I love them!

Dash 

dec091.jpghttp://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7862/dec092.jpga recovery of my sisters neighbor during a nor easter

Thirstysteer 
    Participant

Nice

FJ Crawler 
    Participant

matt, Yes they are! I love them!

Any balance issues?  If so, I got a fix...PM me...if needed.Matt

Skippy 

No balance issues, place that mounted them did it right I suppose….

Volley 

Love it!

Volley 

Nice pic Dash!

MDExile 

'07 Black Cherry Pearl. First day with the 3″ RC lift.

FJ Guy 

Looks good MDexile. I should be getting my 3″ lift next month. ;DP.S. You know Josh might be putting together a group buy on Safari Snorkels soon, that would make it even better. :giggle:

FJ Opus 

YAY!  Another BC in the club!

MDExile 

Hey Opus, One of the last BCs sold in MD (supposedly). It was my color choice by a magnitude. Though I could Live with another color.

Mountainclimber 

Pretty sharp rig.  8)

KJ4ETF

Dash 

nice black cherry, and i dig the murdered out fj. is mike curnow the only one with a brick fj still?shaneeka- you shoulda seen the look on her husbands face as i drove around it to find a recovery point, pulling a ford while a chevy watches. disgusted was his word of the day, lol

SHAKE35 
    Participant

nice black cherry, and i dig the murdered out fj. is mike curnow the only one with a brick fj still?shaneeka- you shoulda seen the look on her husbands face as i drove around it to find a recovery point, pulling a ford while a chevy watches. disgusted was his word of the day, lol

FJ OPUS has one as well , Brock had one i think he sold it though ,fj_guy has one too, + Mike these bricks are starting to gain in numbers  ;D

FJ213 
    Participant

hey BillJosh has a BC....only bricks i know are Mike Curnow....Brock sold his Brick

FJ Guy 

FJ OPUS has one as well , Brock had one i think he sold it though ,fj_guy has one too, + Mike these bricks are starting to gain in numbers  ;D

Yeah, but nothing sparkles like Black Cherry Pearl in the sun. 8)

SHAKE35 
    Participant

hey BillJosh has a BC.... 

I should have known...oh well  ;D

FJ213 
    Participant

hey BillJosh has a BC.... 

I should have known...oh well  ;D

i still love ya Bill

Volley 

lol nice!

Volley 

Hijack…Anyone heard from Mike lately?  Haven't seen any posts form him in a while.OK back to your regularly scheduled program!

hey BillJosh has a BC....only bricks i know are Mike Curnow....Brock sold his Brick

Mountainclimber 

Hijack...Anyone heard from Mike lately?  Haven't seen any posts form him in a while.OK back to your regularly scheduled program!

I have not. I sent him a PM a couple weeks ago. Haven't heard a peep.A search party may be required.

KJ4ETF

FJ213 
    Participant

mike has been laying low….lookin for some property out west….hoping to relocate there eventually...he went to the range a few weeks back with me and Liz...

Anonymous

Just got back from Cove Camp Ground…. My buddy is a photographer so he snapped some shots of the FJ. (BTW this is the location of the Big Dogs Offroad Events)31168_415650783831_672313831_5251734_5380188_n.jpg31168_415650793831_672313831_5251735_5389375_n.jpg31168_415650798831_672313831_5251736_5732168_n.jpg31168_415650808831_672313831_5251738_2281263_n.jpg31168_415650873831_672313831_5251749_1271415_n.jpg31168_415650898831_672313831_5251754_7983926_n.jpg31168_415650758831_672313831_5251730_7425137_n.jpg31168_415650783831_672313831_5251734_5380188_n.jpg

Brock 
    Blocked

yep sold mine…guy at Ft Bragg has it I was told by a reliable source.I just got the family 84 FJ60 now... >:D

Darkrose 

I like this…

31168_415650898831_672313831_5251754_7983926_n.jpg

It makes the truck look like a toy.  Pretty cool.

Firerunner41 
    Participant

DSCN1970.jpg RT10 North of RT41 DSCN1694.jpg DSCN1696.jpg DSCN0884.jpg DSCN0925.jpg

FJ213 
    Participant

wtg john…pic of the blizzard in a heat wave...makes me cool already...the 4r looks good in the snow...where were they taken?

Firerunner41 
    Participant

Back road not too far from where I live. Near RT 926 and RT841

Darkrose 

Nice pics!

FJ213 
    Participant

Back road not too far from where I live. Near RT 926 and RT841

i am familiar with 926...been on it many times...up to Arasapha Farms and the Bates motel  :giggle:did ya hear what happened to Bam Margera?  ran into a baseball bat... :giggle:

Firerunner41 
    Participant

Yes lol  :giggle:

Darkrose 

Hmmm…..^^missing some funky characters in that linkie?

Rusty 

urrr, i don't know how to post my pic

Rusty 

How to compress the pic?

WebsII 

You mean change the size of the image?

Rusty 

exactly, how on a mac?

Rusty 
     WebsII 

resized and posted.  I'll pm you the code.

Rusty 

Thank you! ;D

WebsII 

No problem. Did the pm make sense?

Rusty 

Yep  ;D

Dunain 

Hope to see you at Guns and mud 2011

Lucas 
    Participant

Hope to see you at Guns and mud 2011

nice Black Diamond!

wikid 

IMG_0479.jpg

Mountainclimber 

Nice Iceberg. I like the white door handles and black mirrors.Sharp rig all the way around.

KJ4ETF

FJ213 
    Participant

very nice rig Wikid…i like the rim and tire combo as well...and...........im definitely partial to the color!!  :-*

wvcruiser 

IMG_0479.jpg

VERY nice  WHAT fender flares are these?

Skippy 

love the fender flares

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Those are Bushwacker Pocket fender flares. Same as mine.

SHAKE35 
    Participant

Nice rig Wikid … like the red on the tires , looks great!

wvcruiser 

Bought in Oct.   Hate the small fuel tank.

wvcruiser 

O.K screwd that up ,how to resize?

wvcruiser 

Hers my fj 60, in process of more body work ,already replaced the rear quarter that you see here now im cutting out the rear framerails where rusted up driverside complete working on passenger side now.

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Instead of cutting there is a thread of someone on Mud who cut some reinforcements on the rusty rear axle arches, used chemical rust hardener and welded. I will try to get a pic.

ragerdavidfjc10 

these are pics of smokin joe!!img00001200901270951fx0.jpgimg00002200901270951pp1.jpgimg00003200901270951gv8.jpg

love the halos, whered you purchase them?

Anonymous

he got his on ebay….but you can get them on amazon

ragerdavidfjc10 

mine and dads

Anonymous

Here is a shot of my 08 Sun Fusion a couple of days after I brought it home.

FJ Guy 

^ Looks good. Join up and come run the trails with us.

Technichen 

Here's My DD  ;DDSC_1969.jpgDSC_1964.jpgDSC_1988.jpgDSC_1975.jpg

Firerunner41 
    Participant

IMG_0099.jpgIMG_0103.jpgIMG_0107.jpg

Brock 
    Blocked

396756525.jpg396756508.jpg396750550.jpg

Mountainclimber 

Very fine Brock.Very fine.

KJ4ETF

FJ213 
    Participant

saweet  ;D

Brock 
    Blocked

thanks…yeah she is a boner maker for sure.  >:D

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

sick!

Blue Fish 

35381-blue-demon-album500-blue-demon-picture1548-img-20110728-00183.jpg

stevesimpson6 
    Participant

I think I'm done with the roof…… for now

WebsII 

Very nice there 'Fish!!

Anonymous

The first trip off roading … and a closeup of the recent paint job I did …..

Anonymous

Here's mine.  Not too many exterior mods yet, I changed out the grille and door handles to black and plan on doing the rest.  Mostly done interior stuff to her to start.  More to come…..PB110210.jpg

FJ213 
    Participant

sweet…love the army green!

Anonymous

Very Impressive collection!!!

ZhenyaFJ 
    Participant

Just finished my black out, side mirrors are next!IMG_0914.jpgIMG_0915.jpg

Anonymous

This is me

fjjesse 

Just acquired an 80 2 months ago , big thanks to Eli at camel 4×4 and Doug Walsh for my Lift. Doug personally did my lift to my request , thanks Doug your awesome buddy.  km2002.jpg

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

I got a new truck. Its a 2010 Land Cruiser VJD76. It's only one of 2 in the US and hard to get it. I's coming on a temporary visa and will try to register it in the US and the cool thing is that it's being brought in by QANTAS 747 and not a ship. be31aebd.jpgdae8b2b9.jpgCheers, -Ben

stevesimpson6 
    Participant

Very cool Ben!!

FJ213 
    Participant

this is what I was drivin today…LOLimg20120704133304.jpg

sebori 

Very SEXY

Lucas 
    Participant

Scottee Likeeee  😀

Fairfax FJ 

Northern Va area …. been working on my 2012 pretty hard since March when purchased new and stock .. Have some sliders on order … Saw the Importance of them on our little GWNFP trip last Sat ..!!IMG_3133.jpgWhere the Sliders and me knowing how to turn the A-Trac on would have helped !    :021:GrabbedFrame40.jpgJust playing in a creek on my brothers property ..IMAG0861ed.jpg

FJ213 
    Participant

nice pics  🙂

Fairfax FJ 

Thanks Maxtrax Wench …

FJ-Larry 

2013 FJ ScanGaugeII

Volley 

Nice FJ.  Hanging around here it won't stay stock very long… 🙂Sent using Tapatalk

Anonymous

Heres mine. Its still stock.IMG_8043.jpgIMG_8044.jpg

FJ213 
    Participant

nice!

Anonymous

Wow, love the stance on your FJ, Fairfax FJ. Any details on that wheel/tire combo? That looks awesome.

Hewster 

I have been really working on the upgrade the past couple of months.22.jpg8rails.jpgmore pics on my build thread in my sig 😀

retromachine 

Toting my yacht….

retromachine 

a little reverse seat action for cross country road trip…

retromachine 

out in the cornfields…

gizmoody 

Waiting patiently for some dirt.8218267500_1701c36bac.jpg

Sandman 
    Participant

That looks sharp.

Gone Walkabout 
    Participant

Here is the new MAXTRAX Rally Fighter on my way to Mexico (no I didn't die or get robbed). e5329598aa469850e4a87e07f9b34acf.jpg

dread.pirate 

My Dread Pirate Roberts -DPR Cruiser

FJ Guy 

Looking good, DP. Come out to some events so we can put fingerprints all over it.  🙂

dread.pirate 

I'm gonna make it to the gun n mud

FJ Guy 

I'm gonna make it to the gun n mud

Great! Always a fun event. :whoohoo: :violent: :shotgun:

sebori 

jygeze6a.jpgAfter the pick up run in GWNF

Firerunner41 
    Participant

JJC_3275_zpsdd70f192.jpg

CGCruiserDude 

Here's my new (used) ride.  Picked it up on Halloween.  Added BajaRack Basket and ladder.  Just ordered new rims and tires yesterday.  3″ lift is next.  I now know where any extra cash is going! 

sebori 

Here she is with another light bar from blitzprozaqe8una.jpg

Lucas 
    Participant

JJC_3275_zpsdd70f192.jpg

Very nice lines on that 4 Runner.

Hewster 

Here she is with another light bar from blitzprozaqe8una.jpg

Dude I didn't even look at that. Should have mentioned it I would have wanted to peak it!

slickbrick 
    Participant

RauschCreek032_zpsf4fb9718.jpgHanging out at Rausch Creek.

FJ213 
    Participant

my rig…after her wrap…she's in the container now on her wayto Morocco for the Rallye Aicha des Gazelles..http://www.rallyeaichadesgazelles.comthere are 5 USA teams participating this year...a first for the 23rd annual event..whitepearl5.jpg

Hewster 

I Need To Get An Updated Pic Soon.

FJ Guy 

The Eggplant! Wow! That was a lot of stickers ago.  🙂

FJ213 
    Participant

saweet pics guys!keep em comin  🙂

Shadyvito 

I call her “The Ugly Duckling”

FJ Guy 

Dang! Shadyvito, You're driving it like you stole it!  😮 Way to go. 8)

Shadyvito 

Dang! Shadyvito, You're driving it like you stole it!  😮 Way to go. 8)

Thanks. I like to find my limit and then push it a little. Tired of fixing and replacing bumpers! Can't afford steel ones yet though.  :'(

Shadyvito 

Hope no one minds if I post a couple more. I'm really proud of these.Yellow Jacket Ridge at Rausch Creek:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUoABie_Dis&feature=share&list=UUM1ZMbx-jEaqriCuMSlz7xQEnglishtown Raceway last year. If you listen you can hear people talking s**t on the FJ:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhRStYlC3vU&feature=share&list=UUM1ZMbx-jEaqriCuMSlz7xQYou can see in these vids why I HATE my BFG Mud Terrains. They are horrible on the rocks. In the Yellow Jacket vid near the end my truck slides sideways off a rock.

Lucas 
    Participant

ShadyVito – great videos, but the guys commenting on the second video were killing me, friggin hilarious  :laugh:. Kudos to you for running that Yota.

Shadyvito 

ShadyVito - great videos, but the guys commenting on the second video were killing me, friggin hilarious  :laugh:. Kudos to you for running that Yota.

Thanks. Funny story about the guys making the comments. They were the ones shooting the video. They came down from NY and filmed me to show a friend of theirs that has an FJ. When their friend saw it a few days later he was like "I'm friends with this guy"! He knew I had no pics of vids of it because two friends were spotting me and the third was getting towed off of the rocks (you see it in the vid for a second). He shot the vid over to me and I pieced it together.

ridn dirty 

photobucket-14048-1350340530312.jpgphotobucket-4967-1350340647678.jpgphotobucket-15817-1350340606815.jpgphotobucket-12342-1350340469747.jpgSuper Swamper M16's 295/75R16 - my favorite mod thus far.superswampers3.jpg2012-10-05_17-45-11_782.jpg

SHAKE35 
    Participant

IMG_0655_zpscb935ec4.jpghttp://2ef0c00e-bbd9-44f9-b7d4-0f4a084b8b9e_zpsf8f83401.jpgIMG_0627_zps5f5d1a9d.jpg2ef0c00e-bbd9-44f9-b7d4-0f4a084b8b9e_zpsf8f83401.jpglast year at Kentucky Black Mountain

ZhenyaFJ 
    Participant
     Fairfax FJ 

Hope no one minds if I post a couple more. I'm really proud of these.Yellow Jacket Ridge at Rausch Creek:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUoABie_Dis&feature=share&list=UUM1ZMbx-jEaqriCuMSlz7xQEnglishtown Raceway last year. If you listen you can hear people talking s**t on the FJ:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhRStYlC3vU&feature=share&list=UUM1ZMbx-jEaqriCuMSlz7xQYou can see in these vids why I HATE my BFG Mud Terrains. They are horrible on the rocks. In the Yellow Jacket vid near the end my truck slides sideways off a rock.

Nice job man !!!  On the Rocks .... you can hear a lot of noise, scrapping but was anything damaged or was it just harmless noise or a couple scrapes on the frame ?  Nice job though man !!Loved the concrete pipes vid also !!!    lol    Very nice man .....  :035:

alkhalifah 

some of the photos i have have fun let me know what y'all think

Anonymous

2012 TRD 4×4

Fairfax FJ 

NewMovieMovie_Snapshot_zps9f55904a.jpgNewMovie5Movie_Snapshot_zps518f9008.jpgNewMovie6Movie_Snapshot_zps13ff2eeb.jpgRedcloudtrenchMovie_Snapshot_zps1a5b36d7.jpgNewMovie42Movie_Snapshot_zps8e686131.jpg

Beans 
    Participant

Lake near our house 😀 😀3211.jpg3210.jpg3206.jpg

Mjkendall 

Brand new, no mods…..yet!

Anonymous

My “new” baby. (I'm on my third hahaha) I'm adding some gear this summer. 🙂

hightech 

Here is the Hightech Ride

Lucas 
    Participant

Alas, I traded in my beloved '07 FJC. I got a great trade in value for it and could not pass up the deal on a 2014 4Runner Trail Edition w/KDSS. While I was on the lot, another family began looking at the FJC before they had even taken my tags off! Anywho, here is the new ride, fake hood scoop and all:IMAGE_98.jpgand my first mod (prior to first payment) thanks to a bit of flying debris on the way back from AssateagueIMAGE_95.jpg

tackleberry 

Last pix of the FJ with these Michelins. Tomorrow I get my Duratracs!r7khe9.jpg4rc2mw.jpg

Doug Dobrynski 

You will like the Duratracs.  I had them and they were a pretty good all around tire.  And the siping helped in the rain and snow.

tackleberry 

I like em.  😀Now to sell the Michelins that were on it!2qjanq0.jpg

Papa Dragon 
    Participant

I give you less then a year before you replace that bumper, you now have the FJ addiction. :drool:

2014 TTUE  winch and CB. Oh and lots of stickers and patches on the headliner.

tackleberry 

If I had the cash there would already be an OME lift, ARB front and rear bumper and allpro sliders on it.  The duratracs are supposed to placate me for a while.  😉

Kevin108 

This is what I'm in right now, but I plan on that situation improving next week.mountains.jpg

Doug Dobrynski 

Nice looking XJ.

Kevin108 

Thanks Doug! They're great on paper but in real life, at 15 years/150,000 miles old, it has not been easy to own. I'm hoping my FJ will prove a better purchase.

tackleberry 

I give you less then a year before you replace that bumper, you now have the FJ addiction. :drool:

No bumper yet, but the Toytec Ultimate lift went on last week (and the duratracs before that lol).I'm thinking the bumper will be in a few months, but I'm gonna have to get rails or steps before long....the missus isn't thrilled with the new entry height!  😉3322lxj.jpg

BigHog 
    Participant

Bout time I post on the PorkChop Express. Im not as far along as most of you, but starting to make progress.  I bought her new in March of 07, and she has over a 192k of miles.The ALLPRO bumper has been on for some time. I need to take it off sand and respray,that will happen when Spring arrives, or sooner if we continue to get the weather we have been getting.  My roof rack is bleached white on some bars on top from the sun. I will pull it as well and sand and respray. The first picture is the APEX sliders that I finished cleaning, priming and painting with the ACE brand of Rustoleum (Black Satin).  I just finished installing them, as you can see in the second picture.The third picture is to showoff my hawse license plate frame mount.  Ive gotten pulled over too many times with warnings, because of improperly displayed plate ( I had it up on the dash). Two weeks ago Fairfax's finest said next time he see's me and its not properly displayed I will be ticketed.  So I bought this setup. I like the way it mounts and looks.Next Saturday I will be installing an OME/ARB heavy lift.  I will take pictures, once that is done. June is when I can afford a winch. I have my eye on the Warn M8000-s.Nov/Dec will bring in new rims and larger tires.

Mountainclimber 

Nice Rig.

KJ4ETF

BigHog 
    Participant

Thanks, lift installed this past weekend ARB/OME Heavy. New tires and rims to go on Monday. Will post pictures after.

Papa Dragon 
    Participant

Looks great BigHog.Just realized Ive never posted a pic of my ride on this thread, any excuse to post another pic

2014 TTUE  winch and CB. Oh and lots of stickers and patches on the headliner.

BigHog 
    Participant

Nice, big fan of that color combination. The Red Anodized is a nice contrast. Lets face it, we not only want our rigs to function, but look good too.  That looks good.

BigHog 
    Participant

Picture of the tire/rim combo, that I will install Monday. These are mine, been sitting in the warehouse for at least two weeks. Was waiting on lift install.

BigHog 
    Participant

New shoes installed, finally.

Mountainclimber 

Nice.

KJ4ETF

The topic ‘Aight LETS post your rides….. Lets see some pics of what your driving….’ is closed to new replies.

Contact the FJ Bruisers

Questions or comments- please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Sending

© 2007 - 2018, FJ Bruisers 

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account